Do you have strong managerial and content skills? Do you enjoy customer interactions, building, and maintaining productive teams? Do you get excited when you hear the words delivery and innovation? Then this job opening is what you are looking for!
We need your expertise
You are responsible for your own product line/competence line, on an operational, tactical, and strategic level.
Activities are all people and technology related, you will:
- Realize and own the content roadmap (e.g. in the field of data analytics, software, IT, or IoT) including the corresponding budget and capacity
- Co-shape business solutions with sales; you act as a conduit between the customer and agile teams
- Manage multidisciplinary teams and encourage a human-centered approach that values the experiences of the team members and challenges them
At Itility we merge technology and data to go one step beyond for our customers. We are a consultancy team with data experts, cloud experts, and IT professionals, working for large enterprises and innovative startups.
Our culture can be described as ‘no-nonsense, with passion’. Working at Itility is about working with people, staying close to our customers.
We twin up with our customers to shape their digital solutions. We are shapers. Delivering, running environments seamlessly, automated to the max. With an eye on the next challenge, the next innovation.
Do you like to go above and beyond? Do you want to work with passion for what you do, in a team of people fueled by the same passion?
Then we would like to meet you.
This is what we offer
You will be given the opportunity to develop in the best way possible, under the personal guidance of fellow product managers and the director(s) of Itility.
In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive extras such as:
- Training at the two-year Itility Academy and external customized courses
- Additional performance-based variable payment
- 26 vacation days per year
- Expense allowance
- Laptop, telephone, and a company car or car allowance
You believe in
You believe in the scrum/agile way-of-working. In addition, you have practical experience being part of a DevOps team. Further requirements:
- Bachelors’ or Masters’ degree
- A minimum of four to five years relevant work experience as a scrum master, product owner, product manager, or project manager
- Know how to define a vision and how to align with internal and external stakeholders
- Realize and own a content roadmap including the corresponding budget; setting directions and defining long-term objectives for the teams
- Build connections across the organization and communities (reducing communication or other barriers)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
You have a hands-on mindset, a strong customer- and problem-solving orientation, can show fast results, and have demonstrated good communication skills, especially in an international IT organization. To achieve the project goals, you are able to liaise directly with all stakeholders. You have a clear focus on results and quality.
Screening is part of the hiring procedure.
Eindhoven area or Randstad area.