The program is aimed at graduates and young professionals that are interested in learning all the necessary skills needed to start a career as a cloud engineer. It contains in-depth training sessions related to cloud content, automation, infra-as-code, DevOps, and soft skills. You will work in a simulated customer environment to build cloud foundations, test migration approaches, build application stacks, and more.
After the first three months, you immediately join an existing DevOps team and start working on real-world environments. Your first assignment will be with Itility Cloud Control (ICC), where you will put your freshly learned skills into practice for customers such as Marel, ASML, Signify, and Ampleon.
At Itility we always keep learning and developing ourselves. The next steps in your career might possibly include: cloud architect, consultant, product owner, and lead engineer.
At Itility we merge technology and data to go one step beyond for our customers. We are a consultancy team with data experts, cloud experts, and IT professionals, working for large enterprises and innovative startups.
Our culture can be described as ‘no-nonsense, with passion’. Working at Itility is about working with people, staying close to our customers.
We twin up with our customers to shape their digital solutions. We are shapers. Delivering, running environments seamlessly, automated to the max. With an eye on the next challenge, the next innovation.
Do you like to go above and beyond? Do you want to work with passion for what you do, in a team of people fueled by the same passion?
Then we would like to meet you.
This is what we offer
- An extensive training program with much of personal guidance at our HQ in Eindhoven
- A competitive salary from day one
- Contributions towards healthcare and retirement
- Laptop and smartphone
- Fixed expense allowance (when working for a customer)
- Company car or mobility allowance (when working for a customer)
You believe in
You have a maximum of two years of working experience and believe in continuously developing yourself. Furthermore, you:
- Are a graduate with a bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Believe that when you work in IT, you need to keep learning
- Are excited to join an innovative and fast-growing company
- Have a ‘Work hard, play hard’ way of working
- Enjoy LAN games, meaning you will feel right at home
Screening will be part of the hiring procedure.
When can I start?
The next YPP starts in May 2020.
Eindhoven area or Randstad area.