Projects Itility deals with:
- Software development using microservices and/or serverless architecture
- Internet of Things projects; like a real-time analytics platform for a motor that is travelling around the world in 80 days
- Building Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) pipelines
- Software development on cloud platforms such as Azure, Amazon, or Google
- Working on our own robotised platform, ‘Itility Cloud Control (ICC)’, which enables us to manage IT environments, hands-off, in a fully automated fashion
At Itility we merge technology and data to go one step beyond for our customers. We are a consultancy team with data experts, cloud experts, and IT professionals, working for large enterprises and innovative startups.
Our culture can be described as ‘no-nonsense, with passion’. Working at Itility is about working with people, staying close to our customers.
We twin up with our customers to shape their digital solutions. We are shapers. Delivering, running environments seamlessly, automated to the max. With an eye on the next challenge, the next innovation.
Do you like to go above and beyond? Do you want to work with passion for what you do, in a team of people fueled by the same passion?
Then we would like to meet you.
This is what we offer
- An extensive training program with lots of personal guidance at our HQ in Eindhoven
- A competitive salary from day one
- Contributions towards healthcare and retirement regulation
- Laptop and smartphone
- Fixed expense allowance (when working for a customer)
- Company car or mobility allowance (when working for a customer)
You believe in
You are a graduate with at least a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or you are a software developer with a maximum of two years of working experience. Furthermore, you:
- Believe that when you work in IT, you need to keep learning
- Are excited to join an innovative and fast-growing company
- Have a ‘Work hard, play hard’ way of working
- Enjoy LAN games; meaning you will feel right at home
Screening is part of the hiring procedure.
When can I start?
The next YPP starts in September 2020.
Eindhoven area or Randstad area.