Do you want to make a huge impact within the digital world by means of BI and big data architecture? Can you advise customers on how to achieve business value with an effective BI or big data solution? Then this job opening is what you are looking for!
We need your expertise
You are responsible for various (cloud) data solutions across our customer base. You act from tactical to strategic level – but can handle the operational level as well.
- Participate in data use case workshops / proof of value sessions with customers
- Advise customers on business and future proof implementations of BI and big data solutions
- Use your knowledge of a variety of cloud data building blocks (either Google, AWS, or Azure) as well as on-premise solutions (e.g. Spotfire and SAP BI) to help customers with their data factories
- Shape the digital roadmaps of our customers
- Define recommended structures of data management and data governance
- Develop Itility-owned architectural principles and standard solution building blocks
At Itility we merge technology and data to go one step beyond for our customers. We are a consultancy team with data experts, cloud experts, and IT professionals, working for large enterprises and innovative startups.
Our culture can be described as ‘no-nonsense, with passion’. Working at Itility is about working with people, staying close to our customers.
We twin up with our customers to shape their digital solutions. We are shapers. Delivering, running environments seamlessly, automated to the max. With an eye on the next challenge, the next innovation.
Do you like to go above and beyond? Do you want to work with passion for what you do, in a team of people fueled by the same passion?
Then we would like to meet you.
This is what we offer
You will be given the opportunity to develop in the best way possible, under the personal guidance of fellow (BI) architects and the management team of Itility.
In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive extras such as:
- Training at the two-year Itility Academy and external customized courses
- Additional performance-based variable payment
- 26 vacation days per year
- Expense allowance
- Laptop, telephone, and a company car or car allowance
You believe in
You believe in bringing value through data. In addition, you like the scrum/agile way-of-working and the DevOps principles applied to a data team. Further requirements:
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree
- A minimum of four to five years relevant work experience with BI/big data (cloud) solutions, as a customer facing BI consultant or architect
- You know how to define a vision that fits a digital roadmap
- You realize and own a data roadmap from a business perspective
- You are able to build connections across the organization and the communities
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills
- You have good documenting capabilities
You have a hands-on mindset, a strong customer and problem-solving orientation, can show fast results, and have demonstrated good communication skills. To achieve the project goals, you are able to liaise directly with all stakeholders. You have a clear focus on results and quality.
Screening is part of the hiring procedure.
Eindhoven area or Randstad area.