Do you share our vision that the future of IT lies in software, integration, automation, and simplicity? Do you also want to move away from thinking in terms of infrastructure and software as being separate? Then you should continue reading!
We need your expertise
As a Puppet developer for Itility, you will provide technical expertise on Puppet implementations for in-house Itility projects and international enterprise customers. Your challenge:
- Translation of business requirements into design and implementation of Puppet profiles, manifests, and modules
- Development of Puppet manifests and modules in our DevOps teams
- Making contributions to the development of standards and guidelines for the use of design and development environments
- Testing of Puppet modules by means of Rspec and Beaker, go-live of modules in one of the development pipelines
At Itility we merge technology and data to go one step beyond for our customers. We are a consultancy team with data experts, cloud experts, and IT professionals, working for large enterprises and innovative startups.
Our culture can be described as ‘no-nonsense, with passion’. Working at Itility is about working with people, staying close to our customers.
We twin up with our customers to shape their digital solutions. We are shapers. Delivering, running environments seamlessly, automated to the max. With an eye on the next challenge, the next innovation.
Do you like to go above and beyond? Do you want to work with passion for what you do, in a team of people fueled by the same passion?
Then we would like to meet you.
This is what we offer
You will be given the opportunity to develop yourself in the best way possible, under the personal guidance of a senior consultant.
In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive extras such as:
- Training at the two-year Itility Academy and external customized courses
- Additional performance-based variable payment
- 26 vacation days per year
- Expense allowance
- Laptop, telephone, and a company car or car allowance
You believe in
You learn from your own experiences and you share your knowledge. You produce clear documentation, such as requirement documents, designs, and technical management processes.
The role of Puppet developer is a perfect step towards to the role of IT architect, DevOps architect, or manager. Itility is growing and innovating constantly, just like you. You need a solid foundation for that:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in, for example: Computer Science, Information Technology, or a technical field of study (Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, etc.) with programming being an important part of your curriculum
- A skilful communicator and a genuine team player
- Demonstrable knowledge of coding and scripting in languages such as Ruby, Python, or Perl
- A background in Linux
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) concepts and tools such as Bitbucket and Jenkins
- Experience of Puppet or other configuration management tools such as Chef and Ansible is preferable
- Knowledge of Cloud platforms such as AWS and Azure is preferable
- Puppet certification is a plus
Curious enough to develop your consultancy skills, and driven enough to settle only for optimal IT service delivery based on the latest technology? Then we would like to get in touch.
Screening is part of the hiring procedure.
Eindhoven area or Randstad area.