Do you have good understanding of cloud environments such as Azure and AWS? Do you have experience in building and deploying IT Infrastructure automation environments? Than this vacancy might be what you are looking for!
The product / concept you will work on
With Itility Cloud Control (ICC) we offer a mechanism to simplify the current existing IT landscape for better operations results. We wrap the landscape into software and apply analytics and machine learning to it. We make it software defined. We let the machine handle the complexity instead of the traditional approach of manual labour.
Customers can outsource their IT to our product, but we can also do it as a consultancy, so we help the customer with building their own environment.
- You start your day by checking if there are any monitoring alerts that need your immediate attention.
- After, you are actively involved in a daily stand-up with your DevOps team members and offer or ask help on certain topics if needed.
- You functionally discuss solutions, specifically with your product owner or customer and translate requirements in a future proof architecture.
- Cloud providers have a lot of standard solutions. You can design and build infrastructure, platform and software solutions based on Azure and/or AWS catalog items, using cloud best practices. However, if standard solutions don’t fit, you discuss customization with your team members.
- You design micro services, run container workloads which are all orchestrated and monitored using tools that you think fits best for its purpose.
- You will build, deploy, maintain and optimize infrastructure and application landscapes based on infra as code and configuration management principles. Automation is your default.
- Everything you do is software defined in code, tested and deployed in your CI/CD pipelines which you created and maintain. Everything you do is version-controlled and reviewed via GIT.
- On daily basis you apply different data solutions like Splunk, Elastic Search or Data Bricks to fully understand IT environments and find (performance) bottlenecks. You are responsible for the uptime of the ICC platform.
This is Itility
Itility is an IT Company working for innovative Enterprises. We are involved in all stages: strategy, design, execution and the run. With our I(o)T knowledge we help our customers with their digital transformation. We deal with private and public cloud projects, IT automation (infrastructure as code), application development, Big Data and IoT.
We partner with our customers and learn from each other every day. Based on our vision, we start with building blocks to then use IT in a fully flexible manner.
And we do it well, because our customer portfolio and team continue to grow. We are committed to the use of new technologies and innovative ideas.
This is what we offer
You will have the opportunity to develop in the best way possible, under the personal guidance of a Senior Engineer or Architect.
In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive extras such as:
- training at the 2-year Itility Academy and external customised courses
- additional performance-based variable payment
- 26 days’ vacation time
- expense allowance
- laptop, telephone and eventually a company car or car allowance
Who are you?
- You have at least 2 years working experience with programming.
- You are experienced with building, deploying and maintaining CI and CD pipelines.
- You have experience with one or more Cloud providers such as Azure and AWS.
- Experience with Linux would be a plus.
- You have experience with multiple of the following domains / products:
- Scripting and coding languages: Python, Ruby, Angular, Bash, PowerShell, Node.js
- Configuration Management: Puppet, Ansible, Chef
- Source code management: Git, Bitbucket
- Containers: Docker
- Provisioning and automation tools: Terrafrom, ARM, Cloudformation
- CI/CD Jenkins, Bamboo
- Monitoring: Data Bricks, Data Lake and Time Series, Elastic Search
- You have a passion for learning new technologies.
- You are a team player and you have excellent communication skills.
- You are familiar with working in an Agile environment.
We consider an Infrastructure Engineer with automation experience or ambitions towards automation. We also consider a Software Engineer who is interested in automation of IT infrastructures.