Do you have strong managerial and content skills? Do you enjoy customer interactions, building and maintaining productive teams that will continue to deliver added value to our customers? Do you get excited when you hear the words data, delivery and innovation? Then this vacancy is what you are looking for!
We need your expertise
Within Itility we have Itility Cloud Control, an environment which strives to No-Ops automation for our customers based on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. The base of this environment is formed by the ICC Platform. As a Platform Product Owner you are responsible for managing and developing the ICC Platform, on an operational, tactical, and strategic level. To realize this, you will manage your own DevOps teams. This role combines product, project, people and change management.
Activities are all people and technology related, you will:
• Realize and own the content roadmap in a field that combines data analytics, software, IT, and IoT, cloud solutions.
• Co-shape business solutions with sales; you act as a conduit between the customer and agile teams.
• Manage multidisciplinary teams and encourage a human-centered approach that values the experiences of the team members and challenges them beyond the obvious.
At Itility we believe in merging technology and data to drive our customers one step beyond. Itility digital consultants are experts in data, cloud, software, and IT infrastructure.
Our culture can be described as ‘no-nonsense, with passion’. Working at Itility is about working with people, staying close to our customers.
We work for large enterprises and innovative startups. Acting as the ‘digital twin’ of customers, we work shoulder-to-shoulder to exceed business goals and push the boundaries of what you thought was possible.
Do you like to go above and beyond? Do you want to work with passion for what you do, in a team of people fueled by the same passion?
Then we would love to meet you!
This is what we offer
You will be given the opportunity to develop in the best way possible, under the personal guidance of fellow DevOps Managers and the Director(s) of Itility.
In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive extras such as:
You believe in
The scrum/agile way-of-working. In addition, you have practical experience being part of a DevOps team.
• Bachelors’ or Masters’ degree, preferably in a technical field
• A minimum of four to five years relevant work experience as a scrum master, product owner, people manager, or project manager
• Experience with the implementation of cloud technology and familiar with concepts such as Infra-as-Code, Data Analysis, Cloud Formation and DevOps
• Know how to define a vision for the Platform and how to align with internal and external stakeholders
• Realize and own a content roadmap including the corresponding budget; setting directions, priorities and defining long-term objectives for the teams
• Taking ownership of the delivery
• Build connections across the organization and communities
You have a hands-on mindset, a strong customer- and problem-solving orientation, can show fast results, and have demonstrated good communication skills. Especially in an international IT organization. Last but not least you have a clear focus on results and quality!
Screening is part of the hiring procedure.