Do you have strong content and managerial skills? Do you enjoy customer interactions, building and maintaining productive teams? Do you get excited when you hear the words innovation and delivery? Then this job opening is what you are looking for!
We need your expertise
You are responsible for the content of your product line/competence line, on an operational, tactical, and strategic level. Activities are all technology and people related. You will:
- Design and own a content roadmap (e.g. in the field of data analytics, software, IT, or IoT)
- Co-shape business solutions with sales; acting as a conduit between the customer and agile teams
- Enable cross team collaboration, results, and innovation
- Manage multidisciplinary teams and encourage a humancentric approach that values the experiences of the team members and challenges them
At Itility we believe in merging technology and data to drive our customers one step beyond. Itility digital consultants are experts in data, cloud, software, and IT infrastructure.
Our culture can be described as ‘no-nonsense, with passion’. Working at Itility is about working with people, staying close to our customers.
We work for large enterprises and innovative startups. Acting as the ‘digital twin’ of customers, we work shoulder-to-shoulder to exceed business goals and push the boundaries of what you thought was possible.
Do you like to go above and beyond? Do you want to work with passion for what you do, in a team of people fueled by the same passion?
Then we would love to meet you!
This is what we offer
You will be given the opportunity to develop in the best way possible, under the personal guidance of Itility’s fellow consultants.
In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive extras such as:
- Training at the two-year Itility Academy and external customized courses
- Additional performance-based variable payment
- 26 vacation days per year
- Expense allowance
- Laptop, telephone and a company car or car allowance
You believe in
You believe in the Scrum/Agile way-of-working. In addition, you have practical experience being part of a DevOps team. Further requirements:
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Minimum two to three years of relevant work experience as product owner, product manager, or architect
- Knows how to define a vision and how to align multiple (DevOps) teams
- Creates and owns a content roadmap; setting directions and defining long-term objectives for the teams
- Builds connections across the organization and the communities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good documenting capabilities
You have a hands-on mindset, a strong customer and problem-solving orientation, good communication skills and are able to show fast results. To achieve the project goals, you are able to liaise directly with all stakeholders. You have a clear focus on results and quality.
Screening is part of the hiring procedure.
Eindhoven area or Randstad area.