Are you a technical application manager looking for a next step? Do you get excited when applications run seamlessly in a cloud environment? And do you have experience with the DevOps way of work? Then this job opening might be what you are looking for!
We need your expertise
With Itility Cloud Control (ICC) we simplify the customer’s existing IT landscape for better operational results. We wrap the landscape into software and apply analytics and machine learning to it. We make it software defined. We let the machine handle the complexity instead of using the traditional manual labor approach.
Customers can outsource their IT to us, but we can also assist via consultancy, helping the customer with building their own environment. We are looking for a Technical Application Manager to make sure all applications are managed properly. These applications are both custom build as well as O365 back-end applications.
You will be responsible for:
- Application performance, availability and capacity
- Application upgrades and patches
- Application changes
- Application integrations/interfaces with other applications
- Business continuity testing (failover and restore)
- Controls on license management
- Automating the Application Landscape
At Itility we believe in merging technology and data to drive our customers one step beyond. Itility digital consultants are experts in data, cloud, software, and IT infrastructure.
Our culture can be described as ‘no-nonsense, with passion’. Working at Itility is about working with people, staying close to our customers.
We work for large enterprises and innovative startups. Acting as the ‘digital twin’ of customers, we work shoulder-to-shoulder to exceed business goals and push the boundaries of what you thought was possible.
Do you like to go above and beyond? Do you want to work with passion for what you do, in a team of people fueled by the same passion?
Then we would love to meet you!
This is what we offer
You will have the opportunity to develop in the best way possible, under the personal guidance of a senior manager of Itility.
In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive extras such as:
- Training at the two-year Itility Academy and external customized courses
- Additional performance-based variable payment
- 26 vacation days per year
- Expense allowance
- Laptop, telephone, and a company car or car allowance
You believe in
You are driven by change. You know how to translate business needs into technical requirements. Furthermore:
- You have at least 3-5 years of experience in a similar role;
- You have experience with working in a DevOps team;
- You have excellent communication and documentation skills (English & Dutch);
- You have strong analytical skills;
- Able to translate business requirements into technical specifications;
- Preferably, you have experience with working in a Cloud environment.
Are you up to this challenge? Would you like to grow, individually and together with our company? Then come and meet us!
Screening is part of the hiring procedure.
Eindhoven area or Randstad area.