Do you have affinity for IT and are you looking for a job that involves you in both technology and business? A job in which you can develop quickly, both substantively and personally? If so, then this is your chance!
We need your expertise
You like working at the interface between business and IT. In this role, you act as the link between the different parts of a project. You work closely with your customers and your specialist colleagues, such as IT architects, engineers, and project managers. You are involved in IT projects at large enterprise organizations, such as:
- Setting up big data environments
- Monitoring end-to-end monitoring projects
- Mapping out the application environment to realise cost savings
- Managing IT migrations
Substantively, the Junior IT Business Consultant function is two-tiered:
- Project management officer (PMO)
As a PMO, you and your project manager together ensure that a project is successful. Examples of tasks include: monitoring budgets and other resources, keeping track of deadlines and progress, and ensuring that the team is able to work on the project. You act as a link between the team and the customer and you know exactly who to contact for what, if you want something done or arranged, thereby ensuring that the team can continue. A good judge of character and strong communication skills are, therefore, important. This is a great steppingstone if you ultimately want to grow to be a project manager or program manager.
- Information analyst
As an information analyst, you make sure your customer and your team are on the same line. This includes tasks such as retrieving requirements, collecting and providing insight into relevant data, and making proposals for improvement based on analyzed data. For this, it is important that you are technically skilled, but also able to communicate well with the business.
You will start in one or both roles, depending on your knowledge and ambitions. We will discuss this during the application process.
At Itility we believe in merging technology and data to drive our customers one step beyond. Itility digital consultants are experts in data, cloud, software, and IT infrastructure.
Our culture can be described as ‘no-nonsense, with passion’. Working at Itility is about working with people, staying close to our customers.
We work for large enterprises and innovative startups. Acting as the ‘digital twin’ of customers, we work shoulder-to-shoulder to exceed business goals and push the boundaries of what you thought was possible.
Do you like to go above and beyond? Do you want to work with passion for what you do, in a team of people fueled by the same passion?
Then we would love to meet you!
This is what we offer
You will have the opportunity to develop in the best way possible, under the personal guidance of the rest of the team.
In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive extras such as:
- Training at the two-year Itility Academy and external customized courses
- Additional performance-based variable payment
- 26 vacation days per year
- Expense allowance
- Laptop, telephone and a company car or car allowance
You believe in
Itility is constantly growing and innovating, just like you. For this, you need a strong foundation:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in, for example informatics, information management, business & IT, industrial engineering and management, public administration, or supply chain management
- Experience with, and knowledge of, one or more of these topics: change management, project planning and project tracking, presentation techniques, financial analyses, or requirements analyses
- Affinity for the IT industry, demonstrable through studies or side activities. You are interested in developments and trends in the market such as DevOps, Internet of Things, and analytics
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English and Dutch)
- Intrinsic motivation to be successful and to work and think analytically at a high level
Double-check your competencies here:
- Action and results-oriented approach
- Coordinating and organizing ability
- Presentational talent
- Strong affinity for numbers, hands-on experience with presentation and spreadsheet tooling
Screening is part of the hiring procedure.
Eindhoven area or Randstad area.