Are you an experienced sales director in a consultancy environment? Are you interested in the latest developments in the area of I(o)T and digital transformation, and do you see implementing these developments in a new sales strategy as a challenge? Are you a true leader, who always gets the best out of a team, on operational, tactical and strategic level? Then this is the job for you!
We need your expertise
You are the lead of our team of managing consultants. At Itility, we always establish long-term partnerships with our customers that benefits both sides. Each of our customers has at least one managing consultant who teams up with them, looks at the future with them, and spots opportunities in which Itility can shape a solution together with and for them. Our managing consultants are responsible for sales and delivery.
To be able to lead and challenge this team of managing consultants, it is important that you are a full partner on director and C level, and that you understand the business of our customers.
As a sales director, your tasks will include:
- Creating and advising the board of directors on the sales strategy
- Continuously improving this sales strategy by keeping up with developments in our branch and adjusting the strategy when necessary
- Challenging and giving direction to our team of managing consultants
- Steering on the sales pipeline and forecasting
- Maintaining your relationships on director and C level
- Making sure the quarterly and annual sales gross margin targets are achieved
- Serving as an escalation point for your team and their customers when required
At Itility we believe in merging technology and data to drive our customers one step beyond. Itility digital consultants are experts in data, cloud, software, and IT infrastructure.
Our culture can be described as ‘no-nonsense, with passion’. Working at Itility is about working with people, staying close to our customers.
We work for large enterprises and innovative startups. Acting as the ‘digital twin’ of customers, we work shoulder-to-shoulder to exceed business goals and push the boundaries of what you thought was possible.
Do you like to go above and beyond? Do you want to work with passion for what you do, in a team of people fueled by the same passion?
Then we would love to meet you!
This is what we offer
You will be given the opportunity to develop in the best way possible, under the personal guidance of the director(s) of Itility.
In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive extras such as:
- Training at the two-year Itility Academy and external customized courses
- Additional performance-based variable payment
- 26 vacation days per year
- Expense allowance
- Laptop, telephone and a company car or car allowance
You believe in
You believe in teamwork and always being one step ahead of the customer, so we can offer them the best solutions to get them ready for a (digital) future. Furthermore, you have:
- A master’s degree in a commercial or technical field
- At least eight years working experience in Sales at a tactical or strategic level (director level), preferably in IT consultancy or IT outsourcing
- You have experience in driving sales performance towards targets
- Experience with being a team lead and motivator in a Sales environment
- Sufficient knowledge and understanding of IT Infrastructure and Digital solutions in enterprise organizations
Your soft skills are just as important. You are communicative, with a hands-on mentality. You know how to motivate your team to always get the best outcome. You are results-oriented and make decisions based on numbers and facts.
Are you up to this challenge? Would you like to grow, individually and together with our company? Then come and meet us!
Screening is part of the hiring procedure.
Eindhoven area or Randstad area.