Do you have strong content knowledge on manufacturing process improvement and managerial skills? Do you enjoy building and maintaining productive teams? Do you get excited when you hear the words innovation and delivery? Then this is the job opening you have been looking for!
We need your expertise
In this diverse role you will collaborate on leading, shaping, and structuring the Itility Systems and Data practice: a results-focused, quality-driven team that executes our innovative projects centring around software and data. You are responsible for the practice on an operational, tactical, and strategic level. Activities are technology and people related.
- People- and cost center There are around 85 FTE working in your practice. You ensure every team member is working on the right project using the right skill set. You define recruitment goals, training schedules, and are actively involved in staffing of projects
- Able to act as a domain expert at customers and co-shape business solutions together with a Managing Consultant who has the end responsibility towards the customer
- Lead, shape, and structure the practice. Steer content and talent development, define methodologies, productize, and explore through research & development
- Manage multidisciplinary teams and encourage a humancentric approach that values the experience and capabilities of the team members and challenges them
- You will build connections across the organization, the practice, the communities and at customers
At Itility we believe in merging technology and data to drive our customers one step beyond. Itility digital consultants are experts in data, cloud, software, and IT infrastructure.
Our culture can be described as ‘no-nonsense, with passion’. Working at Itility is about working with people, staying close to our customers.
We work for large enterprises and innovative startups. Acting as the ‘digital twin’ of customers, we work shoulder-to-shoulder to exceed business goals and push the boundaries of what you thought was possible.
Do you like to go above and beyond? Do you want to work with passion for what you do, in a team of people fueled by the same passion?
Then we would love to meet you!
This is what we offer
You will be given the opportunity to develop in the best way possible, under the personal guidance of one of the directors of Itility.
In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive extras such as:
- Training at the two-year Itility Academy and external customized courses
- Additional performance-based variable pay
- 26 vacation days per year
- Expense allowance
- Laptop, telephone, and car or car allowance
You believe in
Obviously, you are involved, driven and you love to work in a world that is constantly moving. You have what it takes to give direction to the practice.
- You have a master’s degree in engineering and/or Business, ideally both or matching experience
- A minimum of 10 years relevant work experience in roles such as Line Manager, Business Unit Manager, Director or Program Manager within an R&D environment
- Experience with data-driven projects
- You have a track record of building, leading and motivating complex, multi-disciplinary teams
- You have strong communication and relationship building skills and you know how to manage, balance, and grow a multi-disciplinary team with a varied and complementary set of skills. You inspire your team to reach incredible results and overcome hurdles, even when facing adversity
- Demonstrated Process Automation and Process Improvement thought leadership on relevant topics related to the (High Tech) Manufacturing, Agri or Automotive industry
- You have experience working in delivery, leading large-scale global transformation projects and/or programs
- You are results-oriented, able to work autonomously and you have an entrepreneurial mindset
- Preferably you have experience working in the consultancy industry
- Preferably you have a basic understanding of IT infrastructure or you have affinity with IT
Screening is part of the hiring procedure.