Are you the person who understands the grand challenges of our customers and turn it into tangible working solutions? Do you find it exciting to contribute to factory and process automation? Are you someone who understands the theory but at the same time also likes to get into the nitty gritty details? Then this job opening is what you are looking for!
We need your expertise
You are responsible for designing systems that are robust yet flexible, solving our customers’ challenges. Not only is the solution stable but it also is efficient and allows for future changes. You:
- Have a good understanding of our customer’s business and their challenges
- Draw up functional requirements, translate them into a solid technical design, and create the delivery roadmap
- Lead a multidisciplinary team
- Design and run the system tests
- Engage with stakeholders on a regular basis to communicate the project deliverables
- Bring value to the bottom line for our customers
At Itility we believe in merging technology and data to drive our customers one step beyond. Itility digital consultants are experts in data, cloud, software, and IT infrastructure.
Our culture can be described as ‘no-nonsense, with passion’. Working at Itility is about working with people, staying close to our customers.
We work for large enterprises and innovative startups. Acting as the ‘digital twin’ of customers, we work shoulder-to-shoulder to exceed business goals and push the boundaries of what you thought was possible.
Do you like to go above and beyond? Do you want to work with passion for what you do, in a team of people fueled by the same passion?
Then we would love to meet you!
You believe in
You believe in a holistic approach to a design. You are acutely aware seeing the whole system is the basis of running an efficient and robust solution. Furthermore:
- You have a (master) degree in physics, electronics engineering, mechanical engineering, computer science (industral) automation or comparable
- Ample experience with (embedded) software architecture and/or engineering
- You have previously worked in a factory R&D environment or led projects related to process automation, state machines, PLC’s and/or operating systems
- Experience in working in a multidisciplinary team and with stakeholders from both within and outside of your own organization
- You like to deliver results that contribute to the bottom line
You are a true systems thinker who sees the interdependencies between machines, processes, and software. You understand the technical and functional challenges industry faces. You combine data, automation, and your vision, allowing for new solutions to emerge and a positive impact on our customer’s bottom line.
Are you up to this challenge? Would you like to grow, individually and together with our company? Then come and meet us!
Screening is part of the hiring procedure.
San Diego, CA.