FWe, as Itility, are passionate about partnering with our customers to better manage their IT infrastructure through analytics and automation of today’s most cutting edge technologies. For several customers we run projects and services that include building and supporting FlexPod environments and VDI-stacks for large scale enterprises, LCM, Rubrik backup solutions, and data center migrations.
- Bachelor of science / Master degree
- Minimal 3-5 years of relevant work experience within an enterprise environment
- Advanced knowledge of RHEL 6 & 7
- Advanced knowledge of VMWare 5 & 6; VCAP5-DCD, VCDX5-DCV preferred
- Experience with Cisco UCS manager and NetApp FAS storage solutions
- Experience with databases (MSSQL, Oracle) preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good documenting capabilities (to be proven by set of reference documents)
- Intake / analysis of applications for migration
- Creation or update of migration run books
- Migration of VMware instances to the new platform
- Creation of storage disks, virtual storage devices
- Reconfiguration of servers, including storage & network
Reports to Senior Regional Director US and to the Itility project manager (US and Netherlands). Works in close harmony with team members and has interfaces with business users and the standing IT organization.
Location of work
Old data centers in Santa Clara and San Diego, new data center in Las Vegas.
Onsite presence on customer location (San Jose, San Diego) and/or Itility HQ (Milpitas).
Applicants for this position need to be authorized to work in the U.S., no sponsorship can be provided