Do you have strong content and managerial skills? Do you enjoy customer interactions, building and maintaining productive teams? Do you get excited when you hear the words innovation and delivery? Then this vacancy is what you are looking for!
What you will do
You are responsible for the content of your product line / competence line, on operational, tactical, and strategic level.
Activities are all technology and people related, you will:
- Design and own a content roadmap (e.g. in the field of data analytics, software, IT, or IoT)
- Co-shape business solutions with sales; you act between the customer and agile teams;
- Enable cross team collaboration, results, and innovation
- Manage multidisciplinary teams and encourage a human-centered approach that values the experiences of the team members and challenges them
This is Itility
At Itility, top professionals work together to deliver digital solutions for enterprise customers in the area of data analytics, software, IT and IoT. In multidisciplinary teams, we always combine different areas of knowledge and competencies, so that we can work faster and more efficiently at all levels.
We partner with our customers and learn from each other every day. Based on our vision, we start with building blocks to then use IT in a fully flexible manner.
And we do it well, because our customer portfolio and team continue to grow. We are committed to the use of new technologies and innovative ideas.
As recognition of our work, in 2014 we won the Timmies Award for The Most Innovative Leader.
Our lines of communication are short and we act quickly.
This is what we offer
You will be given the opportunity to develop in the best way possible, under the personal guidance of fellow Product Owners and the Director(s) of Itility.
In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive extras such as:
- Training at the 2-year Itility Academy and external customized courses
- Additional performance-based variable pay
- 26 holidays per year
- Expense allowance
- Car, laptop and telephone
Who are you?
You believe in scrum/agile way-of-working. In addition, you have practical experience of being part of a DevOps team. Further requirements:
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Minimal 2-3 years of relevant work experience as product owner, product manager, or architect
- Knows how to define a vision and how to align multiple (DevOps) teams
- Creates and owns a content roadmap; sets directions and defines long-term objectives for the teams
- Builds connections across the organization and the communities (reduces communication or other barriers)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good documenting capabilities
You have a hands-on mindset, a strong customer- and problem solving orientation, show fast results, and have demonstrated good communication skills, especially in an international IT organization. To achieve the project goals, you are able to liaise directly with all stakeholders. You have a clear focus on results and quality.
Screening could be part of the procedure.