Young Professional Cloud Expert
The program is aimed at graduates and young professionals that are interested in learning all the necessary skills needed to start a career as a cloud engineer. It contains in-depth training sessions related to cloud content, automation, infra-as-code, DevOps and soft skills. You will work in a simulated customer environment to build cloud foundations, test migration approaches, build application stacks, and more.
After these 3 months, you immediately join an existing DevOps team and start working on real-world environments. Your first assignment will be with Itility Cloud Control (ICC), where you will put your freshly learned skills into practice for customers such as Marel, ASML, Signify and Ampleon.
At Itility we always keep learning and developing ourselves. Possible next steps in your career are: cloud architect, consultant, product owner, lead engineer.
What we are offering
- An extensive training program with lots of personal guidance at our HQ in Eindhoven.
- A competitive salary from day one.
- Contributions towards healthcare and pension.
- Laptop and smartphone.
- Fixed expense allowance (when working for a customer).
- Company car or mobility allowance (when working for a customer).
Who are you
- You believe that when you work in IT, you need to keep learning.
- You are excited to join an innovative and fast-growing company.
- ‘Work hard, play hard’ is your way of working.
- If you enjoy LAN games, you will feel right at home.
When can I start?
The next YPP starts in November 2019.
Screening will be part of the application procedure.