Are you passionate about IT and, in particular, IT infrastructure at the back-end? Then this stack engineering program is what you are looking for! At the end of the program you will be familiar with one or more stack domains: server, storage, virtualization, network, security, operating system, database, or cloud.
The program shown in the visual is an example of the YPP schedule. The content of each program is tailored to the participants’ experience and new developments or content.
The program is aimed at graduates and young professionals that are interested in learning all the necessary skills needed to start a career as a stack engineer. It contains in-depth training sessions related to automation, migration, building stacks, and soft skills. You will work in a simulated customer environment to train and develop yourself.
Typical projects that Itility undertakes include:
- Stack automation
- Building private or public stacks
At Itility we believe in merging technology and data to drive our customers one step beyond. Itility digital consultants are experts in data, cloud, software, and IT infrastructure.
Our culture can be described as ‘no-nonsense, with passion’. Working at Itility is about working with people, staying close to our customers.
We work for large enterprises and innovative startups. Acting as the ‘digital twin’ of customers, we work shoulder-to-shoulder to exceed business goals and push the boundaries of what you thought was possible.
Do you like to go above and beyond? Do you want to work with passion for what you do, in a team of people fueled by the same passion?
Then we would love to meet you!
This is what we offer
- An extensive training program with much of personal guidance at our HQ in Eindhoven
- A competitive salary from day one
- Contributions towards healthcare and retirement regulation
- Laptop and smartphone
- Fixed expense allowance (when working for a customer)
- Company car or mobility allowance (when working for a customer)
You believe in
You have a maximum of two years of working experience and believe in continuously developing yourself. Furthermore, you:
- Are a graduate with at least a bachelor’s degree in system administration or any other IT infrastructure related study. Or, are an IT infrastructure engineer who wants to boost your career.
- Believe that when you work in IT, you need to keep learning
- Are excited to join an innovative and fast-growing company
- Have a ‘Work hard, play hard’ way of working
- Enjoy LAN games, meaning you will feel right at home
Screening will be part of the hiring procedure.
When can I start?
The next YPP starts in September 2020.
Eindhoven area or Randstad area.