As an IT architect, you by no means live in an ivory tower. You are constantly busy liaising, whether with project managers or developers, to design and implement innovative infrastructure solutions. You coordinate and keep your finger on the pulse throughout the whole project.
We need your expertise
You will work as part of a team of passionate professionals to research, develop, and implement new content-based technologies. You want to work at the front of the development that many IT environments are experiencing: from in-house to IAAS, PAAS, and ultimately SAAS; private, hybrid, or public. You will manage our projects from a consultancy and implementation perspective.
The projects are carried out for leading enterprise customers and your challenge entails:
- Examining existing practices from the bottom up, identifying improvements, and automating manual processes. You do this without losing sight of the bigger picture
- Identifying technological trends and their potential business value
- Defining advice and translating it into design
- Setting up Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Development (CD) tools and processes
Itility will put your technical know-how, as well as your creativity and communication skills, to good use: you need to be able to explain complex technological concepts and solutions effectively (simply and clearly) to both management and operational levels. The continual sharing of knowledge and experience with engineers and other architects is part of the job.
At Itility we believe in merging technology and data to drive our customers one step beyond. Itility digital consultants are experts in data, cloud, software, and IT infrastructure.
Our culture can be described as ‘no-nonsense, with passion’. Working at Itility is about working with people, staying close to our customers.
We work for large enterprises and innovative startups. Acting as the ‘digital twin’ of customers, we work shoulder-to-shoulder to exceed business goals and push the boundaries of what you thought was possible.
Do you like to go above and beyond? Do you want to work with passion for what you do, in a team of people fueled by the same passion?
Then we would love to meet you!
This is what we offer
You will have the opportunity to develop in the best way possible, under the personal guidance of a senior engineer or architect.
In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive extras such as:
- Training at the two-year Itility Academy and external customized courses
- Additional performance-based variable payment
- 26 vacation days per year
- Expense allowance
- Laptop, telephone, and a company car or car allowance
You believe in
Your passion is DevOps, but you look beyond your specialty. You think in terms of concepts, but you also have an affinity for execution. You have:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in informatics, mathematics, or electrical engineering
- Experience with consultancy (at an enterprise or within another consultancy company)
- Knowledge of public and private IAAS and PAAS stacks (Microsoft Azure, Amazon EC2, Google App Engine, OpenShift)
- Experience with an agile way-of-working
- Competences such as: critical thinking, being a team-player, creativity, and result-oriented
Screening will be part of the hiring procedure.
Eindhoven area or Randstad area.