Do you have strong managerial and content skills? Do you enjoy customer interactions, building, and maintaining productive teams? Do you get excited when you hear the words delivery and innovation? Then this job opening is what you are looking for!
We need your expertise
You are responsible for your own product line/competence line, on an operational, tactical, and strategic level.
Activities are all people and technology related, you will:
- Realize and own the content roadmap (e.g. in the field of data analytics, software, IT, or IoT) including the corresponding budget and capacity
- Co-shape business solutions with sales; you act as a conduit between the customer and agile teams
- Manage multidisciplinary teams and encourage a human-centered approach that values the experiences of the team members and challenges them
At Itility we believe in merging technology and data to drive our customers one step beyond. Itility digital consultants are experts in data, cloud, software, and IT infrastructure.
Our culture can be described as ‘no-nonsense, with passion’. Working at Itility is about working with people, staying close to our customers.
We work for large enterprises and innovative startups. Acting as the ‘digital twin’ of customers, we work shoulder-to-shoulder to exceed business goals and push the boundaries of what you thought was possible.
Do you like to go above and beyond? Do you want to work with passion for what you do, in a team of people fueled by the same passion?
Then we would love to meet you!
This is what we offer
You will be given the opportunity to develop in the best way possible, under the personal guidance of fellow product managers and the director(s) of Itility.
In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive extras such as:
You believe in
You believe in the scrum/agile way-of-working. In addition, you have practical experience being part of a DevOps team. Further requirements:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree
- A minimum of four to five years relevant work experience as a scrum master, product owner, product manager, or project manager
- Know how to define a vision and how to align with internal and external stakeholders
- Realize and own a content roadmap including the corresponding budget; setting directions and defining long-term objectives for the teams
- Build connections across the organization and communities (reducing communication or other barriers)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
You have a hands-on mindset, a strong customer- and problem-solving orientation, can show fast results, and have demonstrated good communication skills, especially in an international IT organization. To achieve the project goals, you are able to liaise directly with all stakeholders. You have a clear focus on results and quality.
Screening is part of the hiring procedure.
Eindhoven area or Randstad area.