Do you have a good understanding of solution designs and threat analysis? Do you have experience in cloud security, Security Information & Event Management (SIEM) and enterprise networks? Then this job opening might be what you are looking for!
We need your expertise
You will work in DevOps teams together with other engineers to manage the whole environment. Your main responsibility is the management of the SCCM service in all her aspects.
Your tasks will include:
- Solution design for security and privacy issues
- Develop, deploy and manage technical security controls
- Threat analysis on the whole Itility Cloud Control (ICC) landscape
- Driving technical tests by vulnerability scanning, security audits and ethical hacking
- Develop and deploy security baselines (like CIS)
At Itility we believe in merging technology and data to drive our customers one step beyond. Itility digital consultants are experts in data, cloud, software, and IT infrastructure.
Our culture can be described as ‘no-nonsense, with passion’. Working at Itility is about working with people, staying close to our customers.
We work for large enterprises and innovative startups. Acting as the ‘digital twin’ of customers, we work shoulder-to-shoulder to exceed business goals and push the boundaries of what you thought was possible.
Do you like to go above and beyond? Do you want to work with passion for what you do, in a team of people fueled by the same passion?
Then we would love to meet you!
This is what we offer
You will have the opportunity to develop in the best way possible, under the personal guidance of a senior engineer or architect.
In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive extras such as:
- Training at the two-year Itility Academy and external customized courses
- Additional performance-based variable payment
- 26 vacation days per year
- Expense allowance
- Laptop, telephone, and a company car or car allowance
You believe in
You believe in the scrum/agile way-of-working. In addition, you have practical experience being part of a DevOps team. Furthermore, you have:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferably in IT
- Minimum of 2-5 years of relevant work experience in mid-size to large IT organizations
- Experience with Cloud Security, Active Directory and Microsoft Intune
- Experience with SIEM, Identity and Access Management and Mobile Device Management is a pré
- Experience with enterprise networks, with different network zones, WAN, firewall
- Experience working in life cycle management projects or changes
- Strong drive for automation
- Good documenting and reporting capabilities
Having a hands-on mindset, knowing your way around a mid-size or large IT organization and having the relevant experience will make you successful in the job of Security engineer.
Screening is part of the hiring procedure.