Do you have a good understanding of solution designs and threat analysis? Do you have experience in cloud security, Security Information & Event Management (SIEM) and enterprise networks? Then this job opening might be what you are looking for!
We need your expertise
For some of our midsize customers, the Itility IT Factory team is responsible for managing the full IT environment. The environment consists of multiple areas, including data center and cloud, network, telecom, and workplace. We manage these environments using multi-skilled DevOps teams.
You work in these DevOps teams together with other engineers to manage the whole environment. Your main responsibility is defining, implementing and safeguarding the security standards in all her aspects. Your responsibilities include:
- Solution design for security and privacy issues
- Develop, deploy and manage technical security controls
- Threat analysis on the whole ICC landscape
- Driving technical tests by vulnerability scanning, security audits and ethical hacking
- Develop and deploy CIS based security baselines on all environments
At Itility we believe in merging technology and data to drive our customers one step beyond. Itility digital consultants are experts in data, cloud, software, and IT infrastructure.
Our culture can be described as ‘no-nonsense, with passion’. Working at Itility is about working with people, staying close to our customers.
We work for large enterprises and innovative startups. Acting as the ‘digital twin’ of customers, we work shoulder-to-shoulder to exceed business goals and push the boundaries of what you thought was possible.
Do you like to go above and beyond? Do you want to work with passion for what you do, in a team of people fueled by the same passion?
Then we would love to meet you!
This is what we offer
You will have the opportunity to develop in the best way possible, under the personal guidance of a senior engineer or architect.
In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive extras such as:
You believe in
You have a hands-on mindset, a strong customer- and problem-solving orientation, showing fast results. To achieve the security goals, you can liaise directly with all stakeholders and you have a clear focus on results and quality. Furthermore:
- HBO+ or Academic level, preferable IT education
- Minimal 2-5 years of relevant work experience in mid-size to large IT organizations
- Experience with CIS-standards, Cloud Security and Active Directory
- Experience with SIEM, Identity and Access Management and Mobile Device Management is an advantage
- Experience with enterprise networks, with different network zones, WAN, firewall
- Experience working in life cycle management projects or changes
- CISSP or CISM certification is an advantage
- Strong drive for automation
- Good documenting and reporting capabilities
Screening is part of the hiring procedure.