Are you a technical application expert looking for a new challenge? Do you get excited when applications run seamlessly in a cloud environment, while continuously innovating? And do you have experience with the DevOps way of work? Then this job opening might be what you are looking for!
We need your expertise
With Itility Cloud Control (ICC) we simplify the customer’s existing IT landscape for better operational results. We wrap the landscape into software and apply analytics and machine learning to it. We make it software defined. We let the machine handle the complexity instead of using the traditional manual labor approach.
Because ICC keeps on growing, the need for a Technical Application Expert arose. Meaning that this is a new role, and even though the pillars are set, you will be able to give it your own touch and help shape this role.
When customers outsource their IT to us through ICC, it is important that all applications are managed properly. But that is not all. We are continuously looking for innovation and making sure that we do everything according to the latest technologies and applications. It is a very dynamic environment with various technical and non-technical challenges.
You will be responsible for:
- Application performance, availability and capacity
- Application changes, upgrades and patches
- Application integrations/interfaces with other applications
- Business continuity testing (failover and restore)
- Automating the Application Landscape
- Stakeholder management, between your DevOps team and the customer regarding applications; advising us and the customer about for example collaboration
At Itility we believe in merging technology and data to drive our customers one step beyond. Itility digital consultants are experts in data, cloud, software, and IT infrastructure.
Our culture can be described as ‘no-nonsense, with passion’. Working at Itility is about working with people, staying close to our customers.
We work for large enterprises and innovative startups. Acting as the ‘digital twin’ of customers, we work shoulder-to-shoulder to exceed business goals and push the boundaries of what you thought was possible.
Do you like to go above and beyond? Do you want to work with passion for what you do, in a team of people fueled by the same passion?
Then we would love to meet you!
This is what we offer
You will have the opportunity to develop in the best way possible, under the personal guidance of a senior manager of Itility.
In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive extras such as:
You believe in
You are driven by change. You know how to translate business needs into technical requirements. Furthermore:
- You have at least a bachelor’s degree in a technical field
- You have at least 3-5 years of experience in complex IT infrastructure environments
- You have experience with working in a DevOps team
- You have experience in data bases
- Certification knowledge is an advantage
- Work experience in a Cloud environment is an advantage (Azure, AWS, or GCP)
- You have excellent communication and documentation skills (English & Dutch), since stakeholder management is key in this role
- You have strong analytical skills
- You see the bigger picture, not only thinking of the ‘What?’ but mainly the ‘How?’
Are you the technical application expert ready to shape this new role in a dynamic environment? Would you like to grow, individually and together with our company? Then come and meet us!
Screening is part of the hiring procedure