Does helping customers with your industry-based expertise, in combination with your data and software knowledge excite you? Do you have a start-up mentality, and do you think it is thrilling to contribute to the digital transformation of large or mid-sized enterprises? Then this is the job you are looking for!
We need your expertise
In this role you build the bridge between technology and the customer’s business needs, being either in the manufacturing, agriculture, or automotive industry.
Your tasks include:
- Engaging in conversations with our (potential) customers in your domain
- Shaping a use case (end-to-end) together with the customer
- Refining the use case into an actionable plan together with the Itility tech team
- Exploring and deep diving into technologies, using them to build practical solutions
You are also the project manager that implements the use case and drives the team toward first time right results.
Itility executes projects in the manufacturing, agriculture, and automotive industry. Example projects are:
- Develop an AI based solution to manage autonomous growing of vegetables
- Develop a solution to detect pests in greenhouses
- Make a pizza line smart by automating the equipment for production processes
Some flexibility can be applied to this role in order to match your knowledge, skills, and ambition. We will discuss this during the interview process.
At Itility we believe in merging technology and data to drive our customers one step beyond. Itility digital consultants are experts in data, cloud, software, and IT infrastructure.
Our culture can be described as ‘no-nonsense, with passion’. Working at Itility is about working with people, staying close to our customers.
We work for large enterprises and innovative startups. Acting as the ‘digital twin’ of customers, we work shoulder-to-shoulder to exceed business goals and push the boundaries of what you thought was possible.
Do you like to go above and beyond? Do you want to work with passion for what you do, in a team of people fueled by the same passion?
Then we would love to meet you!
This is what we offer
You will be given the opportunity to develop in the best way possible, under the personal guidance of Itility’s senior and principal consultants.
In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive extras such as:
You believe in
You believe in always being one step ahead of the customers so you can guide them to a digital future. Furthermore, you have:
- A master’s degree (preferably) in a technical and business-related field, (e.g. Industrial Engineering, Information Technology). Or in a domain related study, (e.g. Automotive Engineering)
- Strong drive to stay up-to-date about the latest technologies (e.g. read articles or books about the latest developments)
- Experience with, or at least interest in R&D
- One to five years’ experience in a similar job
Your soft skills are just as important. You are communicative, with a hands-on and start-up mentality. You can look at things from the customer perspective. You understand what they need and how Itility can help them achieve that.
Are you up to this challenge? Would you like to grow, individually and together with our company? Then come and meet us!
Screening is part of the hiring procedure.
Eindhoven area or Randstad area.