Does helping customers with your industry-based expertise, in combination with your data and software knowledge excite you? Do you think it’s thrilling to contribute to the digital transformation of large or mid-sized enterprises? Then this could be the job opening you have been looking for!
We need your expertise
In this role you build the bridge between what the customer needs, and what we have to offer. You are an expert in your domain, being either manufacturing, agriculture or automotive. You understand the business of our customers in that domain and you know how Itility can help them towards a digital future. Your tasks include:
- Engaging in conversations at director/C-level with (potential) customers in your domain
- Shape a digital use case (end-to-end) together with the customer
- Refine the use case into an actionable plan together with the Itility tech team
There are two ways to go about this role.
If you like to shape the use case and be responsible for delivery and implementation, we are looking for a combination of a digital consultant and a project manager. In that case, your other tasks will include:
- Defining requirements, scope, budget, and lead time
- Organizing and managing the (international) project team toward ‘delivered as promised’
- Reporting in steering groups
- Managing the implementation, risks, and evaluation of the project
If you are a true networker and prefer to be involved high-over regarding the digital use cases, we are looking for a combination of a digital consultant and a business developer. In that case, your other tasks will include:
- Connect with potential customers by using your network
- Engage in conversations at director/C-level on digital use cases and build strong relationships
- Understand strategies of your customer and anticipate with a suited (sales) strategy
Some flexibility can be applied to this role in order to match your knowledge skills and ambition. We will discuss this during the interview process.
At Itility we believe in merging technology and data to drive our customers one step beyond. Itility digital consultants are experts in data, cloud, software, and IT infrastructure.
Our culture can be described as ‘no-nonsense, with passion’. Working at Itility is about working with people, staying close to our customers.
We work for large enterprises and innovative startups. Acting as the ‘digital twin’ of customers, we work shoulder-to-shoulder to exceed business goals and push the boundaries of what you thought was possible.
Do you like to go above and beyond? Do you want to work with passion for what you do, in a team of people fueled by the same passion?
Then we would love to meet you!
This is what we offer
You will be given the opportunity to develop in the best way possible, under the personal guidance of Itility’s fellow consultants.
In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive extras such as:
- Training at the two-year Itility Academy and external customized courses
- Additional performance-based variable payment
- 26 vacation days per year
- Expense allowance
- Laptop, telephone and a company car or car allowance
You believe in
You believe in always being one step ahead of the customers so you can guide them to a digital future. Furthermore, you have:
- A master’s degree (preferably) in a technical and business-related field, (e.g. industrial engineering, information technology.) Or in a domain related study, (e.g. automotive engineering)
- Extensive domain knowledge (Manufacturing, Agriculture or Automotive)
- Sufficient knowledge and understanding of digital solutions in enterprise organizations
- Experience with, or at least interest in R&D
- A large network in your domain
- Deal making capabilities
- Strong communication skills (English and Dutch)
Your soft skills are just as important. You are communicative, with a hands-on mentality. You can look at things from the customer perspective. You understand what they need and how Itility can help them achieve that.
Are you up to this challenge? Would you like to grow, individually and together with our company? Then come and meet us!
Screening is part of the hiring procedure.
Eindhoven area or Randstad area.