You live and breathe numbers. As a financial analyst, you develop cost analyses that tell the real story. You are not afraid to speak your mind and your substantiation is always convincing. You can dedicate every ounce of your ambition to this job.
We need your expertise
At Itility, we rely on your analyses. As part of a multidisciplinary team, you are our go-to-person when it comes to financial matters. You are not afraid to take on the responsibility of developing cost analyses for strategic recommendations, projects, and IT (cloud) services. Your responsibilities include:
- Drawing up financial business cases, recommendations, investment decisions, budgets, sourcing scenarios, and financial reports. You do so for internal stakeholders and – as a consultant – for our customers
- Supporting IT projects, programs, and IT contract management from a financial perspective
- Expanding Itility’s IT finance and (financial) legal knowledge base, defining financial IT consultancy propositions, and drawing up financial project proposals Your responsibilities include:
At Itility we believe in merging technology and data to drive our customers one step beyond. Itility digital consultants are experts in data, cloud, software, and IT infrastructure.
Our culture can be described as ‘no-nonsense, with passion’. Working at Itility is about working with people, staying close to our customers.
We work for large enterprises and innovative startups. Acting as the ‘digital twin’ of customers, we work shoulder-to-shoulder to exceed business goals and push the boundaries of what you thought was possible.
Do you like to go above and beyond? Do you want to work with passion for what you do, in a team of people fueled by the same passion?
Then we would love to meet you!
This is what we offer
You will have the opportunity to develop in the best way possible, under the personal guidance of the rest of the team.
In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive extras such as:
You believe in
At Itility, we expect a lot from you. That means you should know quite a bit about IT and have already invested heavily in yourself:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree, e.g. in the field of Business Economics, Finance, Accountancy, Computer Science, or Business Administration
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English & Dutch)
- Optional experience as a financial staff member, business analyst, business controller, financial controller, or project controller in a mid-sized to large company or consultancy environment
- Knowledge of legal aspects, contracts, license management, SLAs, or BI solutions is preferred
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- You have an interest in IT and are willing to expand your knowledge
- You already possess excellent consultancy and communication skills and a quality and result-oriented mindset
Screening is part of the hiring procedure.