Do you enjoy being the linking pin between customers, the project team, and the internal organization? Can you oversee the complexity of different projects and contracts and do you like the challenge of successfully managing them? If so, this job opening is perfect for you.
We need your expertise
The role of project delivery officer (PDO) is a versatile one. The PDO team represents Itility’s control room which focusses on contract creation, quality assurance, sales support, and our teams. The PDO team has an external focus (first point of contact for our customers, sales support, forecasting) and is the linking pin to the Itility’s organization e (e.g. terms and conditions, invoicing, and purchase order reception).
Itility’s multidisciplinary teams carry out projects for those customers, where quality, speed, and innovation are our key concerns.
The life of a PDO is a dynamic one, as you are operating in a versatile environment. The main activities are:
- Aligning with our customer and providing sales support to initiate new contracts together with sales
- Drawing up new commercial contracts in collaboration with sales, legal, project managers, and IT architects
- Safeguarding and quality assurance of current contracts; tracking and tracing deliverables, monitoring financial status, and staffing
- Creating reports to facilitate and contribute to decision-making and identify business risks
- Developing reports, presentations, and project management tooling
- Making sure all team members are in a good place and being aware of the overall team performance
At Itility we believe in merging technology and data to drive our customers one step beyond. Itility digital consultants are experts in data, cloud, software, and IT infrastructure.
Our culture can be described as ‘no-nonsense, with passion’. Working at Itility is about working with people, staying close to our customers.
We work for large enterprises and innovative startups. Acting as the ‘digital twin’ of customers, we work shoulder-to-shoulder to exceed business goals and push the boundaries of what you thought was possible.
Do you like to go above and beyond? Do you want to work with passion for what you do, in a team of people fueled by the same passion?
Then we would love to meet you!
This is what we offer
You will have the opportunity to develop in the best way possible, under the personal guidance of the rest of the team.
In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive extras such as:
You believe in
You are always looking for the facts. You are sharp and have a quality-oriented mindset. You love new challenges and face them head on. Your background:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in e.g.: Business Economics, Management Economics and Law (MER), Business Administration, Public Administration, Organization Studies, Strategic Management or Finance
- Experience with, and knowledge of, one or more of the following: contract management, project planning and tracking, presentation techniques, or financial analyses
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English & Dutch)
Your soft skills are just as essential. You:
- Are independent and self-motivated
- Are stress-proof: you stay calm when facing escalations at the customer
- Are action and results-oriented
- Are assertive: you speak up and are not afraid to express your opinion
- Have strong coordination and organizational skills
- Strive in a dynamic environment
Screening is part of the hiring procedure.
Eindhoven area or Randstad area.