Do you have a strong drive to achieve results and change? Are you a true project manager that wants to make an impact at large international enterprises and innovative midsize organizations? Then this is the job you are looking for!
We need your expertise
As an IT Project Manager at Itility, you are responsible for leading projects from start to finish. Whether it is building hybrid data lakes, large (cloud) migration projects, critical security initiatives, predictive maintenance for machines, or translating satellite images into concrete advice for farmers; you and your team ensure results! Are you excited about:
- Achieving results with your team on agreed-upon deadlines, especially when everyone thinks it is impossible
- Using your common sense and thinking logically in reverse steps
- Creating super-tight reports that are flawless
- Quickly acquiring technical knowledge
- Independently managing risks, always having scenarios ready to proceed
- Communicating with director-level clients
- Efficiently managing your environment, not easily taken by surprise
At Itility we believe in merging technology and data to drive our customers one step beyond. Itility digital consultants are experts in data, cloud, software, and IT infrastructure.
Our culture can be described as ‘no-nonsense, with passion’. Working at Itility is about working with people, staying close to our customers.
We work for large enterprises and innovative startups. Acting as the ‘digital twin’ of customers, we work shoulder-to-shoulder to exceed business goals and push the boundaries of what you thought was possible.
Do you like to go above and beyond? Do you want to work with passion for what you do, in a team of people fueled by the same passion?
Then we would love to meet you!
You believe in
You have a background in, and you develop broadly in the fields of: cloud, software, network and/or data centers up to and including applications. If you are not only interested in the latest technology, but also in the implementation of that in the business, this is your chance!
You need the following track-record:
- A completed bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT or a related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in IT project management, preferably in a consulting environment.
- Experience with PM methodologies such as Prince2 and Agile/Scrum.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with different levels within an organization.
- Proactive attitude and the ability to develop and implement solutions.
Are you excited to take on this varied and demanding job with lots of growth opportunities? If so, we would like to talk to you!
Screening is part of the hiring procedure.
Eindhoven area or Randstad.