Do you have a strong drive to achieve results and change? Are you a true project manager that wants to make an impact at large international enterprises and innovative midsize organizations? Then this is the job you are looking for!
We need your expertise
You are in the driver seat to deliver first time right results for your customer. You execute projects with your team in highly dynamic world driven by change, innovation, and growth.
Your responsibilities include:
- Co-defining the customers (business) goals, budgets, roadmap, etc.
- Delivering first time right results for your customer by effective time and team management
- Project steering in the broadest sense (incl. project board reporting, change management, solving risks, issues, and impediments independently)
- Connecting and building a relationship with your stakeholders
- Challenging team members on their work/deliverables and added value
Itility executes projects in IT infrastructure, cloud, data, and digital areas. Example projects are:
- Migrate workloads to the cloud
- Design and implement a data platform
- Execute complex security, infrastructure, and application projects
- Develop a mobile application
You are the project manager that represents the Itility team and you are able to partner with your customer, both with technical and business roles.
At Itility we believe in merging technology and data to drive our customers one step beyond. Itility digital consultants are experts in data, cloud, software, and IT infrastructure.
Our culture can be described as ‘no-nonsense, with passion’. Working at Itility is about working with people, staying close to our customers.
We work for large enterprises and innovative startups. Acting as the ‘digital twin’ of customers, we work shoulder-to-shoulder to exceed business goals and push the boundaries of what you thought was possible.
Do you like to go above and beyond? Do you want to work with passion for what you do, in a team of people fueled by the same passion?
Then we would love to meet you!
You believe in
You have a background in, and you develop broadly in the fields of: cloud, software, network and/or data centers up to and including applications. If you are not only interested in the latest technology, but also in the implementation of that in the business, this is your chance!
You need the following track-record:
- A Master’s degree in preferably a technical and business-related field, e.g.: Industrial Engineering, Information Technology
- One to five years’ experience in a similar job
Your soft skills are just as important. You have strong verbal and written communication skills and a hands-on approach. You have a result-oriented mindset, and your coordinating and organizing ability is excellent.
Are you excited to take on this varied and demanding job with lots of growth opportunities? If so, we would like to talk to you!
Screening is part of the hiring procedure.
Eindhoven area or Randstad area.