Do you have strong data and managerial skills? Do you enjoy customer interactions, building and maintaining productive teams? Do you get excited when you hear the words innovation and delivery? Then this job opening is what you are looking for!
We need your expertise
You are responsible for the content of your product line/competence line, on an operational, tactical, and strategic level. Activities are all technology and people related. You will:
- Design and own a content roadmap in the field of data analytics or data platform
- Co-shape business solutions with sales; acting as a conduit between the customer and agile teams
- Translate requirements of different stakeholders to refined stories and epics
- Enable cross team collaboration, results, and innovation
- Manage multidisciplinary teams and encourage a humancentric approach that values the experiences of the team members and challenges them
At Itility we believe in merging technology and data to drive our customers one step beyond. Itility digital consultants are experts in data, cloud, software, and IT infrastructure.
Our culture can be described as ‘no-nonsense, with passion’. Working at Itility is about working with people, staying close to our customers.
We work for large enterprises and innovative startups. Acting as the ‘digital twin’ of customers, we work shoulder-to-shoulder to exceed business goals and push the boundaries of what you thought was possible.
Do you like to go above and beyond? Do you want to work with passion for what you do, in a team of people fueled by the same passion?
Then we would love to meet you!
This is what we offer
You will be given the opportunity to develop in the best way possible, under the personal guidance of Itility’s fellow consultants.
In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive extras such as:
You believe in
A data driven organization and the Scrum/Agile way-of-working. In addition, you have practical experience being part of a DevOps team. Further requirements:
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Minimum two to three years of relevant work experience as product owner, product manager or scrum master in the data domain
- You know how to define a vision and explain this to stakeholders of different management levels
- You are able to own a content roadmap, setting directions and defining long-term objectives for the DevOps teams
- You can build connections across the organization and the relevant communities; internal, external and 3rd parties
- You have a hands-on mindset, strong customer and problem-solving orientation
- You have a clear focus on results and quality
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills and good documenting capabilities
Screening is part of the hiring procedure.