Random forests, neural networks, sentiment analysis, process optimization, and expectation maximization. Do you know what these terms mean? Are you motivated to extract, analyze, visualize, and translate large quantities of data into useful insights for our customers? Then you’ll get the opportunity at Itility to work in multidisciplinary teams on data science projects for our international enterprise customers.
We need your expertise
With the help of analytics, you give your customers advice on operational and tactical control. You are capable of applying statistical methods for the sake of predictive modelling, you feel comfortable with machine learning algorithms, and you consider searching for anomalies in data sets as a challenge.
- Carry out analyses and translate results to customer advice, usually in the field of IT infrastructures
- Data cleaning
- Use various visualization techniques to create insights from data
- Draft predictions and/or prepare advice via algorithms
- Help develop the big data/data science service within Itility
At Itility we believe in merging technology and data to drive our customers one step beyond. Itility digital consultants are experts in data, cloud, software, and IT infrastructure.
Our culture can be described as ‘no-nonsense, with passion’. Working at Itility is about working with people, staying close to our customers.
We work for large enterprises and innovative startups. Acting as the ‘digital twin’ of customers, we work shoulder-to-shoulder to exceed business goals and push the boundaries of what you thought was possible.
Do you like to go above and beyond? Do you want to work with passion for what you do, in a team of people fueled by the same passion?
Then we would love to meet you!
This is what we offer
You will be given the opportunity to develop in the best way possible, under the personal guidance of fellow data scientists of Itility.
In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive extras such as:
You believe in
Itility is constantly growing and innovating, just like you are. You need a solid foundation for that:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in for example: mathematics, statistics, econometrics, data science, or artificial intelligence
- Experience in data modelling, machine learning, data analyses, and data visualization
- Experience and knowledge of tooling and languages, such as: RapidMiner, KNIME, Splunk, Hadoop, Spotfire, R, Python, D3.js, NoSQL, MapReduce
- Affinity with IT and IT technologies
- Strong consultancy skills
As data scientist, you can develop into chief data scientist, senior analyst, or business consultant. So, are you communicative, investigative and do you have strong organizational skills? And, are you curious, result-oriented and aren’t easily satisfied? Are you also capable of writing down your ideas on paper and present this in a convincing manner? Then nothing stands in your way! Join the Itility community!
Screening is part of the hiring procedure.
Eindhoven area or Randstad area.