You live and breathe numbers on one side but are also eager to find new opportunities on the other side. You are not afraid to speak your mind and your substantiation is always convincing. If we are a match, you can dedicate every ounce of your ambition to this job.
We need your expertise
At Itility, we rely on your analyses. You are our go-to-person when it comes to growth and exit strategies and other financial matters. You are not afraid to take on the responsibility of developing cost analyses for strategic recommendations and will mainly focus on:
- Working as a financial analyst for domestic and foreign mergers and acquisitions for Itility and / or Youtility in the field of digital enterprises
- Conducting market research and find potential targets in Agricultural Technology, High Tech and (Smart) Energy
- Analyzing potential targets, defining acquisition scenarios in cooperation with Youtility’s M&A partner
- Defining and executing process control, document preparation, communication with parties, and negotiate during the M&A phase
- Analyzing past and future development of companies, assess strengths and weaknesses, financial performance and defining valuation assessments, defining future scenarios in the areas of finance, industry readiness and business strategy
- Implementing robust financial management in designated participations
- Executing Due Diligence process
- You will report to CEO of Itility / Youtility
At Itility we merge technology and data to go one step beyond for our customers. We are a consultancy team with data experts, cloud experts, and IT professionals, working for large enterprises and innovative startups.
Our culture can be described as ‘no-nonsense, with passion’. Working at Itility is about working with people, staying close to our customers.
We twin up with our customers to shape their digital solutions. We are shapers. Delivering, running environments seamlessly, automated to the max. With an eye on the next challenge, the next innovation.
Do you like to go above and beyond? Do you want to work with passion for what you do, in a team of people fueled by the same passion?
Then we would like to meet you.
You believe in
You combine substantive knowledge with excellent business sense and insights into figures. You are curious about the latest developments in the industry and you can translate these into workable solutions. In addition, you have:
- A Master’s degree in Economics/Finance
- At least 2 years of working experience in a similar position
- Interest in M&A’s and high-tech manufacturing, Energy and Agriculture sectors
- Excellent Dutch and English communication skills, German is a plus
- Strong analytical skills, strong in excel and financial business case models
- Strong consultancy skills
- Experience in High Tech (manufacturing), Energy and/or Agriculture
- Experience in Sustainability Technologies, Data / Digital / IT
- Experience in mid-size M&A’s