For one of her enterprise customers, Itility is responsible for setting up a continuous delivery platform, including a DevPipeline, and OTAP street. In addition, Puppet will be used to bring servers and applications into desired state.
We need your expertise
The candidate has a hands-on mindset, a strong customer- and problem solving orientation, shows fast results, and has demonstrated good communication skills, especially in an international IT organization. To achieve the project goals the candidate liaises directly with all stakeholders. The candidate has a clear focus on results and quality. Furthermore,
- Candidate is well acquainted with software techniques and DevOps. Additional requirements for candidate:
- Bachelor of science / masters’ degree
- Minimum two to five years of relevant work experience
- Experience with continuous integration & delivery: BitBucket, Jenkins
- Experience with automated deployment & testing: Chef, Puppet, Ansible
- Experience with caching (Memcache, CDN’s, Redis), monitoring (Sensu, Munin, Kibana, Logstash, Splunk), databases (SQL, NoSQL, MySQL)
- Coding knowledge (Python, NodeJS, AngularJS) and knowledge of software design techniques (UML, OO)
- Affinity with cloud solutions such as Azure, AWS, OpenStack
- Linux background
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good documenting capabilities
At Itility we believe in merging technology and data to drive our customers one step beyond. Itility digital consultants are experts in data, cloud, software, and IT infrastructure.
Our culture can be described as ‘no-nonsense, with passion’. Working at Itility is about working with people, staying close to our customers.
We work for large enterprises and innovative start-ups. Acting as the ‘digital twin’ of customers, we work shoulder-to-shoulder to exceed business goals and push the boundaries of what you thought was possible.
Do you like to go above and beyond? Do you want to work with passion for what you do, in a team of people fueled by the same passion?
Then we would love to meet you!
You believe in
- Connecting various building blocks via API’s
- Building micro services
- Building Puppet modules
- Automating testing using Beaker
- Setting up OTAP street and install the Itility DevPipeline
- Building data connectors and integrating data into solutions
- Having daily/weekly update calls with the enterprise architect and project lead
Reports to the Regional Director US and/or Itility program manager (based in the Netherlands, via calls, Teams), works in close harmony with team members and interfaces with the standing IT organization.
- Applicants need to be located in the Bay Area
- Applicants for this position need to be authorized to work in the U.S. (no sponsorship will be provided)
San Jose, CA