Infrastructure projects such as building converged infrastructure (e.g. FlexPods), migration projects for workplace or applications, and implementation projects for automated processes can all be part of this role. Based on the requirements of our customers in the US, we take on projects that have an innovative character both at large enterprises as well as for Silicon Valley start-ups.
We need your expertise
Candidate is well acquainted with IT infrastructure in a broad sense and with migration methodologies in particular. Further requirements on candidate:
- Bachelor of Science / masters’ degree
- Minimal two years of relevant work experience
- Familiar with working in an Agile environment
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience with setting-up test scenarios, test plans, define use cases and test reporting
- Basic IT Infrastructure and application knowledge: understands generic IT (LAN, WAN, Workplace) and back-end IT (e.g. UNIX, LINUX, Storage, Oracle, Microsoft solutions, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, a true team player
- Good documenting capabilities
The candidate has a hands-on mindset, a strong customer- and problem-solving orientation, shows fast results, and has demonstrated good communication skills, especially in an international IT organization. To achieve the project goals, the candidate is able to liaise directly with all stakeholders. The candidate has a clear focus on results and quality.
At Itility we believe in merging technology and data to drive our customers one step beyond. Itility digital consultants are experts in data, cloud, software, and IT infrastructure.
Our culture can be described as ‘no-nonsense, with passion’. Working at Itility is about working with people, staying close to our customers.
We work for large enterprises and innovative startups. Acting as the ‘digital twin’ of customers, we work shoulder-to-shoulder to exceed business goals and push the boundaries of what you thought was possible.
Do you like to go above and beyond? Do you want to work with passion for what you do, in a team of people fueled by the same passion?
Then we would love to meet you!
You believe in
- Able to quickly develop typical PL deliverables
- Intake / analysis of applications for migration
- Creation of a migration runbooks together with engineer
- Creation and execution of an integration test plan for the delivered services
- Daily planning of work, tracking progress, reporting
- Preparing and chairing project meetings and steering team meetings
- Daily/weekly update calls with management (in US or NL)
- Travel might be required to customers in the US, or to HQ in The Netherlands
Reports to Senior Regional Director or the Itility program manager (based in The Netherlands, via calls, Skype), works in close harmony with team members and has interfaces with the standing client IT organization.
San Diego, CA.