Do you have excellent organizational skills? Do you have a strong work ethic and a passion for problem-solving? Then we would love to meet you! In the role of the US Office Assistant & HR partner, you are responsible for all sorts of HR/Facility related tasks such as: employee on- and offboarding, travel/visa arrangements, payroll administration and team happiness. In close alignment with the US Leadership team and your peers from the NL-based team, you will help to build and further professionalize our growing IT Consultancy company. In parallel with the growth of the company, it is a possibility that your function will evolve to our Operations Manager over time.
We need your expertise
Your primary focus will be to unburden your colleagues in the field in the broadest sense of the word. You will provide support in further professionalizing the company. Your activities will include:
- Administration, HR, and Facility management support.
- Being responsible for employee administration (from employment agreements to payroll)
- Organizing all (inter)national business travel (trips and accommodations)
- Arrangements regarding visa applications
- Setting up and monitoring contracts such as: retirement plan, healthcare plan, etc.
- Ensuring compliance of US regulations regarding labor laws
- Supporting the US Leadership when needed
- Coordinate alignments with other Office functions from the HQ
At Itility we believe in merging technology and data to drive our customers one step beyond. Itility digital consultants are experts in data, cloud, software, and IT infrastructure.
Our culture can be described as ‘no-nonsense, with passion’. Working at Itility is about working with people, staying close to our customers.
We work for large enterprises and innovative startups. Acting as the ‘digital twin’ of customers, we work shoulder-to-shoulder to exceed business goals and push the boundaries of what you thought was possible.
Do you like to go above and beyond? Do you want to work with passion for what you do, in a team of people fueled by the same passion?
Then we would love to meet you!
You believe in
You believe that the back office of an IT consultancy company must work as efficiently as possible. You are a problem’s worst nightmare and strive for excellence. You will be given the opportunity to make everything run as smooth as possible from A to Z and have the chance to improve and set up several processes. Building a good foundation will further lay the path for a future Operations Manager function. Furthermore, you have:
- At least 2 years of working experience in a similar HR or administrative role
- An affinity with numbers and financial benchmarks
- Acquainted with retirement & healthcare plans from employer perspective
- Strong communicative skills and good documenting capabilities
- A flexible mindset, our HQ is in the Netherlands. Some meetings can be scheduled out of regular office hours
- Experience with US labor laws and/or ADP human capital management system is beneficial
Primarily based out of San Diego (CA), travel to San Jose (CA) is required.