Are you passionate about software development? Do you enjoy creating software and building cool applications? Then this Young Professional Software Program is what you are looking for! This program will give you the chance to become part of Itility’s software development team.
The program shown in the visual is an example of the YPP schedule. The content of each program is tailored to the participants’ experience and new developments or content.
The program is aimed at graduates and young professionals who are interested in learning all the necessary skills needed to start a career as a software engineer. It contains in-depth training sessions related to building API’s, cloud development and consulting. You will work in a simulated customer environment to improve your tech skills and learn how to do project-based work in a flexible environment.
After four months, you will be joining an Itility team to start working on a real-world project where you will put your freshly learned skills into practice.
Projects Itility deals with:
- Software development using microservices and/or serverless architecture
- Building Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) pipelines
- Software development on cloud platforms such as Azure, Amazon, or Google
- Working on our own robotised platform, ‘Itility Cloud Control (ICC)’, which enables us to manage IT environments, hands-off, in a fully automated fashion
At Itility we believe in merging technology and data to drive our customers one step beyond. Itility digital consultants are experts in data, cloud, software, and IT infrastructure.
Our culture can be described as ‘no-nonsense, with passion’. Working at Itility is about working with people, staying close to our customers.
We work for large enterprises and innovative startups. Acting as the ‘digital twin’ of customers, we work shoulder-to-shoulder to exceed business goals and push the boundaries of what you thought was possible.
Do you like to go above and beyond? Do you want to work with passion for what you do, in a team of people fueled by the same passion?
Then we would love to meet you!
This is what we offer
You will have the opportunity to develop in the best way possible, under the personal guidance of the rest of the team.
In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive extras such as*:
*From the start of the customer project you will receive a car/mobility allowance and an expense allowance.
You believe in
You have a maximum of two years working experience and believe in continuously developing yourself. Furthermore, you:
- Are a graduate with a bachelor’s or master’s degree in e.g.: computer science, software engineering
- Believe that when you work in IT, you need to keep learning
- Are excited to join an innovative and fast-growing company
- Have a ‘Work hard, play hard’ way of working
- Enjoy LAN games; meaning you will feel right at home
Screening is part of the hiring procedure.
When can I start?
The next YPP starts in January/February 2023.
Eindhoven area or Randstad area.