Are you a skilled IT infrastructure engineer? Does designing, building and running IT infrastructures get your heart racing? Then this might be the job opening you are looking for!
We need your expertise
We use building blocks to design and implement (hyper converged) infrastructures for (international) enterprise customers. We like to automate everything and are moving more into Infrastructure as Code.
You will be involved in all sorts of projects, such as:
- Data center / cloud designs
- Carve out or merger of IT infrastructures
- (Cloud) Migrations
- (Automated) Management of environments
We are looking for experienced engineers with extensive knowledge of one or several of the following disciplines: storage, virtualization, networking, (hybrid) cloud management and (data center) migration.
You will become part of our company wide stack community. We believe in continuous innovation and sharing of our knowledge. We regularly visit industry-leading conventions to keep up to date. You can test new tech on our own in-house stack.
At Itility we believe in merging technology and data to drive our customers one step beyond. Itility digital consultants are experts in data, cloud, software, and IT infrastructure.
Our culture can be described as ‘no-nonsense, with passion’. Working at Itility is about working with people, staying close to our customers.
We work for large enterprises and innovative startups. Acting as the ‘digital twin’ of customers, we work shoulder-to-shoulder to exceed business goals and push the boundaries of what you thought was possible.
Do you like to go above and beyond? Do you want to work with passion for what you do, in a team of people fueled by the same passion?
Then we would love to meet you!
This is what we offer
You will be given the opportunity to develop in the best way possible, under the guidance of a senior engineer or architect.
In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive extras such as:
You believe in
Obviously, you are involved, driven and you love to work in a world that is constantly moving. To do that successfully, you will need:
- At minimum, a bachelor’s degree in IT
- At least three to five years’ experience as an engineer within IT infrastructure
- Experience with one or more of the following domains: Networking, Compute and Storage
- Depending on your preferred domain, knowledge of:
- Windows server and Enterprise Linux distributions
- Storage solutions, such as Netapp, EMC or VMware vSAN, 3PAR
- (Server) virtualization software such as VMware, Hyper-V or XenServer
- Network solutions from Cisco, Juniper and Fortigate (such as CiscoDNA or ACI)
- Preferably working knowledge of configuration management tooling such as Chef, Ansible and/or Puppet
- Experience with scripting and containerization is a big plus
We work in the complete stack and we are vendor agnostic. The domains and products you will work on will depend on your knowledge and ambitions. During the application process we will discuss the different possibilities.
Are you up for this challenge? Would you like to grow, individually and together with our company? Then come and meet us!
Screening is part of the procedure
Eindhoven area or Randstad area.