Are you passionate about IT and do you see the complexity of enterprises as a challenge? Do you want to develop yourself on both a professional and personal level? Then this Young Professional Business Consultant Program might be what you are looking for!
The program shown in the visual is an example of the YPP schedule. The content of each program is tailored to the participants’ experience and new developments or content.
This program will help you to fast-track towards the role of junior business consultant within Itility. In this role, we train you to work as a:
- Project management officer (PMO)
- Project delivery officer (PDO)
- Project manager
- Scrum master
- Business analyst
The program starts with a general Itility sprint, after that we define which track to follow.
Typical Itility projects include:
- Application migration factories
- IAAS / PAAS delivery
- Analysis of raw data for mission critical voice system
At Itility we believe in merging technology and data to drive our customers one step beyond. Itility digital consultants are experts in data, cloud, software, and IT infrastructure.
Our culture can be described as ‘no-nonsense, with passion’. Working at Itility is about working with people, staying close to our customers.
We work for large enterprises and innovative startups. Acting as the ‘digital twin’ of customers, we work shoulder-to-shoulder to exceed business goals and push the boundaries of what you thought was possible.
Do you like to go above and beyond? Do you want to work with passion for what you do, in a team of people fueled by the same passion?
Then we would love to meet you!
This is what we offer
- An extensive training program with lots of personal guidance at our HQ in Eindhoven
- A competitive salary from day one
- Contributions towards healthcare and retirement
- Laptop and smartphone
- Fixed expense allowance (when working for a customer)
- Company car or mobility allowance (when working for a customer)
You believe in
You have a maximum of two years working experience and believe in continuously developing yourself. Furthermore, you:
- Are a graduate with at least a bachelor’s degree in computer science, information management, business & IT, or technical engineering and management
- Are fluent in both Dutch and English
- Believe that when you work in IT, you need to keep learning
- Are excited to join an innovative and fast-growing company
- Have a ‘Work hard, play hard’ way of working
- Enjoy LAN games, meaning you will feel right at home
Screening is part of the hiring procedure.
When can I start?
The next YPP starts in September 2020.
Eindhoven area or Randstad area.