The program is aimed at graduates and young professionals who are interested in learning all the necessary skills needed to start a career as a data scientist. It contains in-depth training sessions related to data science, data engineering, and consulting. You will work in a simulated customer environment to improve your tech skills and learn how to do project-based work in a flexible environment.
After the first three months, you will be joining an Itility team to start working on a real-world project where you will put your freshly learned skills into practice.
Typical projects at Itility include:
- Predictive and prescriptive analytics
- Machine learning
- Business rule automation and scripting
- Descriptive dashboards
At Itility we believe in merging technology and data to drive our customers one step beyond. Itility digital consultants are experts in data, cloud, software, and IT infrastructure.
Our culture can be described as ‘no-nonsense, with passion’. Working at Itility is about working with people, staying close to our customers.
We work for large enterprises and innovative startups. Acting as the ‘digital twin’ of customers, we work shoulder-to-shoulder to exceed business goals and push the boundaries of what you thought was possible.
Do you like to go above and beyond? Do you want to work with passion for what you do, in a team of people fueled by the same passion?
Then we would love to meet you!
This is what we offer
- An extensive training program with lots of personal guidance at our HQ in Eindhoven
- A competitive salary from day one
- Contributions towards healthcare and retirement
- Laptop and smartphone
- Fixed expense allowance (when working for a customer)
- Company car or mobility allowance (when working for a customer)
You believe in
You have a maximum of two years working experience and believe in continuously developing yourself. Furthermore, you:
- Are a graduate with a master’s degree in a beta study such as: data science, computer science information management, econometrics, artificial intelligence, mathematics, or bio informatics
- Are fluent in both Dutch and English
- Believe that when you work in IT, you need to keep learning
- Are excited to join an innovative and fast-growing company
- Have a ‘Work hard, play hard’ way of working
- Enjoy LAN games, meaning you will feel right at home
Screening is part of the hiring procedure.
When can I start?
The next YPP starts in September 2020.
Eindhoven area or Randstad area.