Do you have strong content and developing skills? Do you enjoy participating in productive teams? Do you get excited when you hear the words infrastructure and cloud? Then this Young Professional DevOps Engineer Program might be what you are looking for!
The program shown in the visual is an example of the YPP schedule. The content of each program is tailored to the participants’ experience and new developments or content.
The program is aimed at graduates and young professionals that are interested in learning all the necessary skills needed to start a career as a DevOps engineer. It contains in-depth training sessions related to cloud content, automation, infra-as-code, DevOps, and soft skills. You will work in a simulated customer environment to build cloud foundations, test migration approaches, build application stacks, and more.
After the first three months, you immediately join an existing DevOps team and start working on real-world environments. Your first assignment will be with Itility Cloud Control (ICC), where you will put your freshly learned skills into practice for customers such as Marel, ASML, Signify, and Ampleon.
At Itility we always keep learning and developing ourselves. The next steps in your career might possibly include: cloud architect, consultant, product owner, and lead engineer.
At Itility we believe in merging technology and data to drive our customers one step beyond. Itility digital consultants are experts in data, cloud, software, and IT infrastructure.
Our culture can be described as ‘no-nonsense, with passion’. Working at Itility is about working with people, staying close to our customers.
We work for large enterprises and innovative startups. Acting as the ‘digital twin’ of customers, we work shoulder-to-shoulder to exceed business goals and push the boundaries of what you thought was possible.
Do you like to go above and beyond? Do you want to work with passion for what you do, in a team of people fueled by the same passion?
Then we would love to meet you!
This is what we offer
- An extensive training program with much of personal guidance at our HQ in Eindhoven
- A competitive salary from day one
- Contributions towards healthcare and retirement
- Laptop and smartphone
- Fixed expense allowance (when working for a customer)
- Company car or mobility allowance (when working for a customer)
You believe in
You have a maximum of two years of working experience and believe in continuously developing yourself. Furthermore, you:
- Are a graduate with a bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT in system administration or any other IT Infrastructure related study. Or, you are an IT infrastructure engineer who wants to boost your career
- Believe that when you work in IT, you need to keep learning
- Are excited to join an innovative and fast-growing company
- Have a ‘Work hard, play hard’ way of working
- Enjoy LAN games, meaning you will feel right at home
Screening will be part of the hiring procedure.
When can I start?
The next YPP starts in February/March 2021.
Eindhoven area or Randstad area.