Are you passionate about software development? Do you enjoy creating software and building cool applications? Then this Young Professional Software Program is what you are looking for! This program will give you the chance to become part of Itility’s software development team.
The program shown in the visual is an example of the YPP schedule. The content of each program is tailored to the participants’ experience and new developments or content.
Projects Itility deals with:
- Software development using microservices and/or serverless architecture
- Internet of Things projects; like a real-time analytics platform for a motor that is travelling around the world in 80 days
- Building Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) pipelines
- Software development on cloud platforms such as Azure, Amazon, or Google
- Working on our own robotised platform, ‘Itility Cloud Control (ICC)’, which enables us to manage IT environments, hands-off, in a fully automated fashion
At Itility we believe in merging technology and data to drive our customers one step beyond. Itility digital consultants are experts in data, cloud, software, and IT infrastructure.
Our culture can be described as ‘no-nonsense, with passion’. Working at Itility is about working with people, staying close to our customers.
We work for large enterprises and innovative startups. Acting as the ‘digital twin’ of customers, we work shoulder-to-shoulder to exceed business goals and push the boundaries of what you thought was possible.
Do you like to go above and beyond? Do you want to work with passion for what you do, in a team of people fueled by the same passion?
Then we would love to meet you!
This is what we offer
- An extensive training program with lots of personal guidance at our HQ in Eindhoven
- A competitive salary from day one
- Contributions towards healthcare and retirement regulation
- Laptop and smartphone
- Fixed expense allowance (when working for a customer)
- Company car or mobility allowance (when working for a customer)
You believe in
You are a graduate with at least a bachelor’s degree in computer science or you are a software developer with a maximum of two years of working experience. Furthermore, you:
- Believe that when you work in IT, you need to keep learning
- Are excited to join an innovative and fast-growing company
- Have a ‘Work hard, play hard’ way of working
- Enjoy LAN games; meaning you will feel right at home
Screening is part of the hiring procedure.
When can I start?
The next YPP starts in January 2021.
Eindhoven area or Randstad area.