Do you have a strong affinity for IT and do you see the complexity of enterprise as a challenge? Would you like to develop your skills rapidly, both hard skills and soft skills? Then this could be your chance!
We need your expertise
As a data analyst, you will work the boundaries between business analysis, information analysis, and information architecture. Therefore, a background in technology and business communication skills are required.
- Mapping the processes and the business model of our customers
- Drawing up requirements
- Collecting and analyzing relevant data
- Capturing the (not yet) available data sources and streams in a model and/or process
- Drawing conclusions based on the collected data and delivering it back to the customer or project manager in the correct manner (e.g. through dashboards, presentations)
You will be working closely with the customer and specialized colleagues, such as IT architects, data scientists, infra engineers, software engineers, and data engineers. You will be involved in projects that focus on major IT changes within enterprise organizations. For example:
- Mergers and acquisitions of companies or company parts
- A data center design project
- Mapping an application environment, to realize budget saving measures
- Managing IT migrations
- Automating of decisions based on data
At Itility we merge technology and data to go one step beyond for our customers. We are a consultancy team with data experts, cloud experts, and IT professionals, working for large enterprises and innovative startups.
Our culture can be described as ‘no-nonsense, with passion’. Working at Itility is about working with people, staying close to our customers.
We twin up with our customers to shape their digital solutions. We are shapers. Delivering, running environments seamlessly, automated to the max. With an eye on the next challenge, the next innovation.
Do you like to go above and beyond? Do you want to work with passion for what you do, in a team of people fueled by the same passion?
Then we would like to meet you.
This is what we offer
You will have the opportunity to develop in the best way possible, under the personal guidance of a senior data analyst.
In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive extras such as:
- Training at the two-year Itility Academy and external customized courses
- Additional performance-based variable payment
- 26 vacation days per year
- Expense allowance
- Laptop, telephone, and a company car or car allowance
You believe in
Itility is growing and innovating constantly, just like you. A strong base is required:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in, for example; Informatica, Business Intelligence, Business Analytics & Big Data, Business and IT, or Industrial Engineering
- A strong affinity for data, hands-on experience with Office 365
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English and Dutch)
- Experience in, and knowledge of, one or more of these subjects: change management, project planning and tracking, presentation techniques, financial/requirements/process/business and data analyses
- Interest in developments and trends in areas, such as; DevOps, Internet of Things, Big data, Artificial Intelligence, and advanced analytics
- Intrinsic motivation to be successful and work at a high analytical level
Finally, you have the following competences:
- Action and results-orientation
- Stress resistance
- Coordinating and organizing skills
Screening is part of the hiring procedure.
Eindhoven area or Randstad area.