Do you have a good understanding of cloud environments such as Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and Amazon Web Services (AWS)? And do you have hands-on experience with cloud architecture design and/or cloud architectural patterns for development? Then this job opening might be what you are looking for!
We need your expertise
With Itility Cloud Control (ICC) we simplify the customer’s existing IT landscape for better operations results. We wrap the landscape into software and apply analytics and machine learning to it. We make it software defined. We let the machine handle the complexity instead of using the traditional manual labor approach.
Customers can outsource their IT to us, but we can also assist via consultancy, helping the customer with building their own cloud platforms, pipelines and tooling. Your responsibilities include:
- You will be part of a DevOps team, monitoring our customer’s cloud environment
- You functionally discuss solutions, specifically with your product owner or customer and translate requirements in a future proof architecture
- Cloud providers have a lot of standard solutions. You can design and build infrastructure, platform and software solutions based on Azure, GCP, and/or AWS catalog items, using cloud best practices. However, if standard solutions do not fit, you discuss customization with your team members
- You design microservices and run container workloads which are both orchestrated and monitored using tools that you think fit best for their purpose
- You build, deploy, maintain, and optimize infrastructure and application landscapes based on infra as code and configuration management principles. Automation is your default
- Everything you do is software defined in code, tested, and deployed in your Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) pipelines which you create and maintain. Everything you do is version-controlled and reviewed via Git
At Itility we believe in merging technology and data to drive our customers one step beyond. Itility digital consultants are experts in data, cloud, software, and IT infrastructure.
Our culture can be described as ‘no-nonsense, with passion’. Working at Itility is about working with people, staying close to our customers.
We work for large enterprises and innovative startups. Acting as the ‘digital twin’ of customers, we work shoulder-to-shoulder to exceed business goals and push the boundaries of what you thought was possible.
Do you like to go above and beyond? Do you want to work with passion for what you do, in a team of people fueled by the same passion?
Then we would love to meet you!
This is what we offer
You will have the opportunity to develop in the best way possible, under the personal guidance of a senior engineer or architect.
In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive extras such as:
You believe in
You believe in the scrum/agile way-of-working. In addition, you have practical experience being part of a DevOps team. Further requirements:
- You have at least two years working experience with programming
- You are experienced building, deploying, and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- You have experience with one or more cloud providers such as Azure, GCP, and AWS
- You have experience with several of the following domains / products:
- Scripting and coding languages: Python, Bash, PowerShell
- Configuration Management: Puppet, Ansible, Chef
- Source code management: Bitbucket, GitHub, or other Git based solutions
- Automation tools: Terraform, Azure ARM, AWS CloudFormation, Kubernetes
- You have a passion for learning new technologies
- You are a team player and you have excellent communication skills
- You are familiar with working in an Agile environment
We will also consider infrastructure engineers with automation experience or ambitions, as well as software engineers who are interested in the automation of IT infrastructures.
Screening is part of the hiring procedure.
Eindhoven area or Randstad area.