Are you curious by nature, always eager to get to the bottom of how things work, and at the same time able to keep a helicopter view? Do you have affinity for IT and data (hardware, software, cloud computing, data science) and looking for an opportunity to apply these technologies in ways that deliver direct business value? Then you might be the Business Consultant we are looking for!
We need your expertise
You are a logical thinker, and quickly see solutions before your customer knows there is a problem. You map processes to see how things can be done more efficiently while never losing sight of the bigger picture. To do this, it is important that you have a solid technical foundation in combination with quick understanding of business processes. Your tasks will include:
- Engaging in conversations with our customers, finding out how we can help them with their business processes using the knowledge and techniques we have inhouse
- Shape a use case (end-to-end) with the customer, understanding and documenting their goals, targets, processes and expectations
- Make sure the requirements of the use case are mapped and translated into useful information to all stakeholders
- Brainstorming with the development team (which you are also a part of) to come up with the best solution
- Making sure that the solution is accepted and implemented by the customer, so that it actually starts delivering value from day one
At Itility we believe in merging technology and data to drive our customers one step beyond. Itility digital consultants are experts in data, cloud, software, and IT infrastructure.
Our culture can be described as ‘no-nonsense, with passion’. Working at Itility is about working with people, staying close to our customers.
We work for large enterprises and innovative startups. Acting as the ‘digital twin’ of customers, we work shoulder-to-shoulder to exceed business goals and push the boundaries of what you thought was possible.
Do you like to go above and beyond? Do you want to work with passion for what you do, in a team of people fueled by the same passion?
Then we would love to meet you!
This is what we offer
You will be given the opportunity to develop in the best way possible, under the personal guidance of Itility’s fellow consultants.
In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive extras such as:
- Training at the two-year Itility Academy and external customized courses
- Additional performance-based variable payment
- 26 vacation days per year
- Expense allowance
- Laptop, telephone and a company car or car allowance
You believe in
You believe in continuous improvement. You are fascinated by IT, data and all that is possible if we use this in a smart manner, but you also believe it is only worth it when it helps our customers deliver value. You have a profound general knowledge of IT and data engineering/science and when you are not familiar with a tool or technique, you are not afraid to take a deep dive into the content area. Furthermore, you have the talent to explain something very complex in a way that (almost) everybody understands it.
- A master’s degree in preferably a technical and business-related field, e.g.: industrial engineering, information technology
- Two to five years’ experience in a similar job
- Profound knowledge of and interest in IT and data engineering/science
Are you up to this challenge? Would you like to grow, individually and together with our company? Then come and meet us!
Screening is part of the procedure
Eindhoven area or Randstad area.