Are you the person who opens doors and connects with potential customers based on your in-depth technical expertise? Do you know how to help our future customers with their digitization roadmap and how Itility can help them achieve their business goals? Then you are the new business developer we are looking for
We need your expertise
You are responsible for pro-actively reaching out to potential customers in the manufacturing, agri-technology and mobility sectors to propose cloud solutions such as cloud automation and orchestration. You will be doing this through using your existing professional network, market research and sharing engaging content on our latest technical innovations and applications. Your tasks will include:
- Forming connections with future Itility customers on a CxO level
- Preparing presentations, demonstrations and thought leadership sessions to further deepen connections with prospective customers
- Create and share content in collaboration with our marketing department
- Together with the Management Team set out a roadmap for the approach of strategic prospects
At Itility we believe in merging technology and data to drive our customers one step beyond. Itility digital consultants are experts in data, cloud, software, and IT infrastructure.
Our culture can be described as ‘no-nonsense, with passion’. Working at Itility is about working with people, staying close to our customers.
We work for large enterprises and innovative startups. Acting as the ‘digital twin’ of customers, we work shoulder-to-shoulder to exceed business goals and push the boundaries of what you thought was possible.
Do you like to go above and beyond? Do you want to work with passion for what you do, in a team of people fueled by the same passion?
Then we would love to meet you!
This is what we offer
You will be given the opportunity to develop in the best way possible, under the personal guidance of senior managing consultants, Project Managers and the Itility Management Team.
In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive extras such as:
You believe in
You believe in uncovering new business opportunities through creating true connections. To do this, we believe you need a solid foundation: or Furthermore, you have:
- A Master’s degree in a technical discipline such as Information Systems & Technology, Electronics & Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
- Ample experience in a role such as pre-sales engineer, technical sales consultant, program manager or new business engineer
- Excellent knowledge on cloud solutions and cloud innovation, preferably from a provider agnostic position
- Good relationships with C-level executives in the manufacturing, automotive or agricultural technology sector
- Excellent communication skills; you are considered a thought leader and have great presentation skills
- Engaging and open personality who values the power of listening. You are someone who knows how to get to the core of the business need for our prospective customers
In other words, due to your technical and content knowledge you can liaise with factory managers, CIO’s, and COO’s easily. You understand their world, and what difficulties they face daily. You in turn are able to connect that to Itility’s services and capabilities, seamlessly crafting a unique proposition benefiting all parties
Screening is part of the hiring procedure.
Eindhoven area or Randstad area.