Does helping customers with your industry-based expertise, in combination with data and software knowledge excite you? Do you think it is thrilling to contribute to the digital transformation of manufacturing processes? Then this could be the job opening you have been looking for!
We need your expertise
In this role, you build the bridge between what the customer needs, and what we have to offer. You are an expert in your manufacturing processes and industrial automation. You understand the business of our customers and you know how Itility can help them toward digitizing and automating manufacturing processes. Your tasks include:
- Engaging in conversations at director/C-level with (potential) customers in your domain
- Shape a digital use case (end-to-end) together with the customer defining requirements, scope, budget, and lead time
- Refine the use case into an actionable plan together with the Itility tech team
- Organizing and managing the (international) project team toward ‘delivered as promised’
- Reporting in steering groups
- Managing the implementation, risks, and evaluation of the project
Some flexibility can be applied to this role to match your knowledge skills and ambition. We will discuss this during the interview process.
At Itility we believe in merging technology and data to drive our customers one step beyond. Itility digital consultants are experts in data, cloud, software, and IT infrastructure.
Our culture can be described as ‘no-nonsense, with passion’. Working at Itility is about working with people, staying close to our customers.
We work for large enterprises and innovative startups. Acting as the ‘digital twin’ of customers, we work shoulder-to-shoulder to exceed business goals and push the boundaries of what you thought was possible.
Do you like to go above and beyond? Do you want to work with passion for what you do, in a team of people fueled by the same passion?
Then we would love to meet you!
This is what we offer
You will be given the opportunity to develop in the best way possible, under the personal guidance of Itility’s fellow consultants.and the Director(s) of Itility.
In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive extras such as:
- Training at the two-year Itility Academy and external customized courses
- Additional performance-based variable pay
- 26 vacation days per year
- Expense allowance
- Laptop, telephone, and car or car allowance
You believe in
You believe in a digital future where the power of data can be harnessed to improve existing or even create new business value Furthermore, you have:
- A master’s degree (preferably) in a technical and business-related field, (e.g. Industrial Engineering, Information Technology.) Or in a domain related study, (e.g. Automotive Engineering)
- Extensive domain knowledge of Manufacturing Processes and the role of industrial automation (MES, PLC/SCADA)
- Interest in and sufficient knowledge and understanding of digital solutions in enterprise organizations and modern standards such as Industry 4.0
- Strong consulting skills: you can advise C-level customers on End-to-End solutions for their manufacturing process challenges
- You are interested in software and IT and you are able to see how these contribute to and shape modern production environments
It would be preferred if you have Lean experience and have worked Agile before
Your soft skills are just as important. You are communicative, with a hands-on mentality. You can look at things from the customer perspective. You understand what they need and how Itility can help them achieve that.
Are you up to this challenge? Would you like to grow, individually and together with our company? Then come and meet us!
Screening is part of the hiring procedure.
Eindhoven area or Randstad area.