Junior Financial Controller
Do you enjoy working in a complex environment, in combination with hands-on activities in the financial controlling field? Then we want to offer you the possibility of developing yourself within a young and fast-growing IT company as a Junior Financial Controller.
We need your expertise
In this diverse role you will join our financial team, which currently consists of three individuals, and you will fully support the Financial Manager. Your tasks will include:
- Being partly responsible for the financial administration of the four companies within Itility, one of which is located in the US.
- Preparing the monthly-, quarterly-, and year-end closing.
- Executing the billing process.
- Maintaining financial analyses and project reports from AFAS Profit.
- Doing debtor and creditor administration.
- Activities regarding project administration.
- Supporting our accountants.
- Several other activities, such as: asset management, purchase invoice back-up administration, and payroll administration.
At Itility we merge technology and data to go one step beyond for our customers. We are a consultancy team with data experts, cloud experts, and IT professionals, working for large enterprises and innovative startups.
Our culture can be described as “no-nonsense, with passion”. Working at Itility is about working with people, staying close to our customers. We twin up with our customers to shape their digital solutions. We are shapers. Delivering, running environments seamlessly, automated to the max. With an eye on the next challenge, the next innovation.
Do you like to go above and beyond? Do you want to work with passion for what you do, in a team of people fueled by the same passion? Then we would like to meet you.
This is what we offer
You will be given the opportunity to develop in the best way possible, under the personal guidance of fellow Financial controllers of Itility.
In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive extras such as:
- Training at the 2-year Itility Academy and external customized courses
- Additional performance-based variable payment
- 26 holidays per year
- Expense allowance
- Laptop and telephone
You believe in
You are great with figures and you like to get to the bottom of things. You are able work independently; e.g. to do administrative bookings and ledger checks on your own.
Furthermore, you have:
- A finished bachelor’s degree in Finance & Control, Accountancy, Business Administration or Business economics.
- Knowledge of US Financial administration
- 1-2 years working experience in which you completed financial administrative tasks (preferably in an organization with a branch in the US).
- Excellent knowledge of Excel.
- An excellent understanding of the English language, in writing and in speech.
- Preferably, knowledge of ERP software AFAS-Profit.
Are you up to this challenge? Would you like to grow, individually and together with our company? Then come and meet us!
Screening is part of the procedure